vs Stoke... Pre-Preview Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robles nor Lennon should be dropped. Happy to give Del a go on the left if need be, but Lennon has been our best player 2 matches in a row. Deserves to start. Tomorrow will be difficult. Mostly because nothing is ever easy these days. Guessing 1-1.
I honestly didn't mean Howard. Force of Habbit. I meant Robles. That's annoying can't even Edit now. I did mean the rest though.

I fully expect us to get a result. These are missing half their normal defence, and since they beat us at our place their form seeks to have dropped off a cliff, with the exception of the Anfield game. I think this will be a stylish win. My only worry is we haven't won Back-to-back league games for 10 months and we haven't beaten anyone outside the bottom 3 since Chelsea. But non the less we can beat these and it's great news Lukaku seems to be fit as it would seem Niasse is still not eligible to play.

Going for

Robles

Coleman Jagielka Mori Baines

Barry MaCarthy

Deulofeu Barkley Cleverley

Lukaku

3-0
I fixed it for you, you boring queg.

Howard:red:

Lennon defo deserves a start but I wouldn't be surprised - nor would I mind - seeing Del for the first 60 mins and then Lennon subbed in for him, considering it's only 3 days since the last game and Martinez loves having his wingers fresh. Plus Del's only played 60 mins in the last two weeks and should be raring to go.

Also - they're without pretty much the whole of their defence. We just need to keep them a bit quiet and we should totally batter them. McCarthy back in the side will help with shutting them down.

COYFB

Joel, Oviedo, Funes Mori, Jagielka, Coleman, Barry, McCarthy, Lennon, Barkley, Deulofeu (Off for Cleverley when he runs out of juice), Niasse

Joel, Oviedo, Funes Mori, Jagielka, Coleman, Barry, McCarthy, Lennon, Barkley, Deulofeu (Off for Cleverley when he runs out of juice), Niasse
Agree with that, although I have a feeling he might start kone and bring Niasse on. Kone will make an appearance at some point as martinez said Niasse can't play 90 yet

I would apologise but in reality I'm doing you all a favour by not subjecting you to paragraphs of tripe. Busy week so havent got time to sit down and write this.

First etc.
Not happy.manage yer time better.at least don't make out your doing us a favour.double disgrace.

Good little day of football later, hopefully gonna watch City smash those no marks everywhere, career ending injury to Vardy would be perfect, then watch the mighty blues smash the 6 fingers followed by Southampton bumming West Ham off the face of the world.

Remember lads, if your watching a match and you consider yourself a neutral, your doing it WRONG!

Status
Not open for further replies.