Vitor Pereira

Yes or no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever comes in , it’s a mess. As long as Moshiri stays here we will never have a working strategy to make this club successful.

The best we can hope for is that we somehow survive the next few years, the stadium gets built and he sells up.
Think this is his plan, fingers crossed

Victor plays three at the back and we cannot play three at the back
We couldn’t play a back 3 under Rafael and with the likes of Coleman/Kenny. Or Digne/Godfrey playing wing backs Amd playing a very defensive back 3 system.

Why I don’t won’t Pereira. If he plays Patterson Amd Mykolenko and plays a more attack minded system, then I could look a lot better than Rafael’s

We couldn’t play a back 3 under Rafael and with the likes of Coleman/Kenny. Or Digne/Godfrey playing wing backs Amd playing a very defensive back 3 system.

Why I don’t won’t Pereira. If he plays Patterson Amd Mykolenko and plays a more attack minded system, then I could look a lot better than Rafael’s
If we play three at the back then we have to somehow play Patterson and Mykolenko to offer some width…but then how do you shoehorn grey/Gordon/richarlison/DCL in.

We have a squad that is seemingly suited to no formation.

I think we have to go to 4 5 1

Pickford
Patterson Godfrey Mina mykolenko
Grey allan doucoure gomes(new mf) richy
Dcl

Surely that side should be able to win 6 more games this season…manager dependant.

Also apparently he needs months to drill his system this has disaster written all over it

Also apparently he needs months to drill his system this has disaster written all over it
Mate, every single manager in the world needs months to drill their system, sure, new manager bounce is a thing, but it takes time, you cant just flick a switch and change the way players are used to playing overnight.

Im not disagreeing with the disaster part, but honestly whoever we get is gonna have to hit the ground running and its a tough, tough ask for any manager in the world.

I think all of those would take us down too to be fair.
Favre has a proven track record of turning things around, he shouldn't be compared to the others really. He's a bloody good coach albeit not a long-term option. If they did want an 18-month manager he should be the first pick of the ones actually available.

Not to say we still wouldn't go down like but Favre can actually get players to pass a ball to each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.