Yes or no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Says the anime sporting wet wipe.

How does one sport anime I wonder ?

in your avatar

I don't think you know what sporting something means.

I know you’re a wet wipe.

On topic Vitor In.

I mean you gave it a go I guess. Can't all be blessed with a basic education.

No matter the opinions people may have on here, being a anime loving merchant is far worse

Attachments

• B7BB4CC7-E08E-4377-9794-203FC22F3FA1.png
    B7BB4CC7-E08E-4377-9794-203FC22F3FA1.png
    86.9 KB · Views: 118

I am guessing that he is another manager who is being interviewed as part of the process and the media have jumped the gun and appointed him as manager.

Everything about the club just now is too precarious for such a risky appointment. He may be brilliant but can we afford to take the risk ?
The consequences for the club would be dire if he doesn't succeed.

Sacked after 6 months at Olympiakos. Sacked after a year at Fenerbahce. Sacked after 6 months at 1860, following relegation. Sacked after 6 months again at Fenerbahce. That's the extent of Pereira's managerial CV outside of China and the Mid-East within the last 10 years.

Yes Moshiri, this is the one for the next 6 months. Thanks for your top work and dicovering this hidden gem.

I am guessing that he is another manager who is being interviewed as part of the process and the media have jumped the gun and appointed him as manager.

Everything about the club just now is too precarious for such a risky appointment. He may be brilliant but can we afford to take the risk ?
The consequences for the club would be dire if he doesn't succeed.

He's was interviewed the other day. He's in England finalising the deal.

Feels a bit Marco Silva to me.

Not just the fact he's Portuguese. Both managed, and had there main success, in Portugal and Greece. Silva also had some low level PL experience. Pereira has more experience but in China and Turkey.

Both feel like journeymen managers who's level is maybe not in a Top 5 European league. Both have an average of staying at a club for just over a year. They aren't managers who have a track record of building a squad over time.

To be fair I don't know the intricate details of Pereira's career or even a lot about his style of management and tactics. Therefore I couldn't;t say with lots of certainty that he'd be the wrong choice. But on face value he looks like a risk with some obvious red flags in his CV.

Status
Not open for further replies.