Vitor Pereira

Yes or no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only consolation I have is the last time I thought an appointment was as bad as this was when Leicester appointed Ranieri!

The fact that he's 1/2 pretty much confirms that he has an interview. That's what happened last time. Everyone who had an interview went odds on, but nobody went shorter than 1/3 until it looked like Nuno had the job.
He went to 1/20 at one stage so betting not a great guide

Not to happy about this, but IMO the ones linked bar Rooney (Lack of experience, so hard to judge him atm) are much of the same quality (Not that good) but hey Ho we will have to go with it, at least this time it won’t be an ex one of them. But it does worry me if the new man hasn’t managed in the PL before.

Not to happy about this, but IMO the ones linked bar Rooney are much of the same quality (Not that good) but hey Ho we will have to go with it, at least this time it won’t be an ex one of them. But it does worry me if the new man hasn’t managed in the PL before.
I don't care that he hasn't managed in the Premier League, but he hasn't managed in Spain, Italy or Germany either. Edited, he has managed in Germany, he got 1860 relegated.

Not to happy about this, but IMO the ones linked bar Rooney (Lack of experience) are much of the same quality (Not that good) but hey Ho we will have to go with it, at least this time it won’t be an ex one of them. But it does worry me if the new man hasn’t managed in the PL before.

It would have worried me even more if we’d gone for a complete novice like Rooney, Lampard or Ferguson. At least Vitor has years of management experience under his belt, he’s been in multiple different dressing rooms. That’s something the other three just don’t have.

Status
Not open for further replies.