2023/24 Vitalii Mykolenko

Has always been a reliable enough defender but offered very little going forward.

I'm still not convinced by his ability to cross the ball but he seems to be getting forwards and into the opposition box a lot more. I guess that's down to the manager?

….I think Branthwaite playing on that side helps him lots too. Not a coincidence that his form has improved since Branthwaite came into the side, he does so much covering down that left channel.
And the positive trade off for that is that Mykolenko suddenly has a bit more confidence to be more adventurous and has found himself in the final 3rd now a few times.

I did mention a few weeks ago that he was the further man forward against Bournemouth at home in the last minute, waiting for Beto to square it to him for a tap in.

Plus in a training video I said he all of a sudden looked rapid (I did mention it may just be our other players were so slow lol). I don't know if it was a fitness thing or confidence thing but he just looked a looked a lot quicker and sharper.

You're obsessed lad. And deliberately misquoting. Firstly you may or may not appreciate that football fans can have one off opinions in the heat of the moment. That's life. But also I don't recognise those comments for Myko. Onana and Doucs yes. Anyhow. We won today x
You don’t recognise your own comments directly from the this, the Mykolenko, thread? You been hacked pal? Might want to get in touch with mods and check your account.

Also heat of the moment would be during a game. Maybe the loan comment was. But the other one wasn’t. That’s after there has been time to calm down and think rationally.

Or, maybe it’s ok for you to just admit you were wrong…..

Having pace and a calm head in Branthwaite next to him has help massively imo. I think Patterson has suffered on the other side as Tarkowski doesn't have that pace to clear up any mishaps and can be a bit last ditch at times although he is key to the system.
Braithwaite is a thing, also he plays slightly further left than many other center backs do it that position.

F-uYFblXsAALAOo.jpeg.jpg

You're obsessed lad. And deliberately misquoting. Firstly you may or may not appreciate that football fans can have one off opinions in the heat of the moment. That's life. But also I don't recognise those comments for Myko. Onana and Doucs yes. Anyhow. We won today x
Yep. Depends on your mood and shots consumed. The quotes are funny though, even if they are mis-quotes.