2022/23 Vitalii Mykolenko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to say he reminds me of the type of player who comes through the ranks and becomes a regular by being not totally out of their depth, rather than because they’re genuine quality. He’s not bad, but I’m not sure I’d say he’s good either.
He’s bad for premier league level. Maybe he gets a pass in the championship

Have to say he reminds me of the type of player who comes through the ranks and becomes a regular by being not totally out of their depth, rather than because they’re genuine quality. He’s not bad, but I’m not sure I’d say he’s good either.

He's killing us when we have possession. Neither him nor Coleman want anything to do with the ball.

I think he's defensively sound. Just offers little to nothing going forward.

He will need replacing with an option who is both sound offensively and defensively..

I think even defensively he’s just sort of alright. He’s not some sort of defensive machine who just struggles going forward, he’s just relatively steady I reckon.

Definitely. He's not flawless enough defensively to say it's worth having him in despite his lack of attacking talent. You want players to have an impact on the game, but to me it just looks like he's happy to be in the background and let others get on with it.

Like a few others, I didn’t quite realise how slow he was until Kane sprinted past him. The left-footed Hibbert.

Status
Not open for further replies.