2022/23 Vitalii Mykolenko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we meant to say they are great when evidence suggests the opposite ?
That is generally how people encourage you to post on here. So instead of, for example, saying McNeil is kin awful and we've spent £15m on him when we desperately needed a striker, we can say McNeil had had a slow start and we'll sign a striker in January who will score 25 goals to keep us up.

Said previously he's competent at most things he does. If we were a bit more creative up top he wouldn't be getting nearly as much criticism as he's getting.

Said previously he's competent at most things he does. If we were a bit more creative up top he wouldn't be getting nearly as much criticism as he's getting.

He's a big part of why we aren't creative up top. Forwards have no options because our full backs are incapable of joining in.

That is generally how people encourage you to post on here. So instead of, for example, saying McNeil is kin awful and we've spent £15m on him when we desperately needed a striker, we can say McNeil had had a slow start and we'll sign a striker in January who will score 25 goals to keep us up.

Or we could speak the truth and have some standards befitting our club

Or we could speak the truth and have some standards befitting our club
The standards befitting our club have been fckin woeful these past few years. I'll take any improvement on woeful. Myko usually delivers the type of performances most fans would rate 6 or 7 out of 10 when we win. The exact same player performance from him is rated 5 when we lose.

The standards befitting our club have been fckin woeful these past few years. I'll take any improvement on woeful. Myko usually delivers the type of performances most fans would rate 6 or 7 out of 10 when we win. The exact same player performance from him is rated 5 when we lose.

Myko has never delivered a 7. He is a 5 player 95% of games and has been lower than that most games this season

I honestly didn't think he was a footballer when he first arrived. He is but he's not just very good, certainly not suited to the modern PL game.
People had started to convince themselves that he was decent based on absolutely nothing whatsoever, probably out of desperation because we literally have nobody else who can play left back. Reality is, this guy is very, very poor.

He's a big part of why we aren't creative up top. Forwards have no options because our full backs are incapable of joining in.
I wouldn't say it's a big part, but it is a part. Your left back is only one cog in an attacking wheel. The other cogs also have to take responsibility, such as the winger who can barely beat a man.

Its too early to write him off. Hes shown signs of what he can become, hoping he will improve.

I miss Baines.

Status
Not open for further replies.