2022/23 Vitalii Mykolenko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Converting him to centre back on the left side of a back 3 is probably the only hope we have with him. Doesn’t have the quality to be an effective left back, and definitely not as a wing back.

The worrying thing for me yesterday was he was actually hampering a couple of our players from playing their own game.

Tarkowski was playing at virtual left back during a lot of the first half and Mcneil seemed to be doing much the same in the second 45, not seen this before, even when jonjo played out of position on the left. How is this allowed to happen? It beats me.

I ask the question again, why did we sign Vinagre up? People tell me he's good going forward but defensively frail, he must be seriously frail if he's not considered a better option than this lad. I've yet to see Vinagre in action but really looking forward to it.

The other point is how the hell and why did we let Niels go.....looked every bit as good as Myko at the back and was a threat up top.

The worrying thing for me yesterday was he was actually hampering a couple of our players from playing their own game.

Tarkowski was playing at virtual left back during a lot of the first half and Mcneil seemed to be doing much the same in the second 45, not seen this before, even when jonjo played out of position on the left. How is this allowed to happen? It beats me.

I ask the question again, why did we sign Vinagre up? People tell me he's good going forward but defensively frail, he must be seriously frail if he's not considered a better option than this lad. I've yet to see Vinagre in action but really looking forward to it.

The other point is how the hell and why did we let Niels go.....looked every bit as good as Myko at the back and was a threat up top.

I liked Nkounkou and he looked ripe for a wing back role.

Status
Not open for further replies.