2022/23 Vitalii Mykolenko

Status
Not open for further replies.
That post was made before the media confirmed that Mykolenko was scouted by Brands in the summer prior to his departure.

Therefore whilst the club signed him after he left he still scouted him and got the wheels in motion for the deal to be done in January.
Scouted by, but not purchased. I accept your apology.

Scouted by, but not purchased. I accept your apology.

Which is yet another indictment on the bloke who was paid millions a year to scout good players and instead spent over £200+ millions on chancers like Benard, Kean, Gbamin, Delph, Slomes et al.

Only good players signed under his watch were Richarlison + Doucoure (Silva wanted both from his time at Watford) & Iwobi (who Moshiri supposedly signed).

Probably the main reason we're in the mess we are just behind Lampard & Walsh.

Which is yet another indictment on the bloke who was paid millions a year to scout good players and instead spent over £200+ millions on chancers like Benard, Kean, Gbamin, Delph, Slomes et al.

Only good players signed under his watch were Richarlison + Doucoure (Silva wanted both from his time at Watford) & Iwobi (who Moshiri supposedly signed).

None of that is remotely relevant to my point, which was merely that you contradicted yourself.

Does Brands get the credit for Gray as well then? Or was that Benitez? Similarly, seeing as Benitez was also here in the summer that Brands scouted Mykolenko he presumably also signed off on that deal as well or does this not suit the 🐍 agenda?

I mean another illustration that he’s just really really poor.

I honestly think that Leicester goal and the fact that he’s Ukrainian and it’s a ‘nice story ‘ have given him a ridiculously free pass for way too long.

Off Topic
I mean another illustration that he’s just really really poor.

I honestly think that Leicester goal and the fact that he’s Ukrainian and it’s a ‘nice story ‘ have given him a ridiculously free pass for way too long.
Mate the president of his 'country' has managed to deceive the entire western world for over a year now and consistently fleeced them for huge amounts of money. They are just experts at conning people out of dough.

Looking at Mudryk and how bad he is at Chelsea, I would add him to that category as well.

Last edited:

That post was made before the media confirmed that Mykolenko was scouted by Brands in the summer prior to his departure.

Therefore whilst the club signed him after he left he still scouted him and got the wheels in motion for the deal to be done in January.

66A20188-6AA7-4E5C-B0B5-A5063314323E.jpeg

Mate the president of his 'country' has managed to deceive the entire western world for over a year now and consistently fleeced them for huge amounts of money. They are just experts at conning people out of dough.

Looking at Mudryk and how bad he is at Chelsea, I would add him to that category as well.

No politics in here please comradski.

"Country" - for heavens sake get a grip and give your head a wobble.

Another one for the ignore list, you horrible little fascist.

Status
Not open for further replies.