Villa Request Everton Postponement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting a bit daft now isn’t it. Think it would be best to at least suspend and maybe void the season. You can’t have games postponed left right and centre and you can’t have teams having to put out their kids because they’re trying to do the right thing. Somethings got to give.
all made more tight time wise than it needed to be because we 'had' to play all of last seasons stupid dead rubber games in order to try to give a facade of normality to the * title. Had we cancelled last season end games, handed the * to the RS and started this season a bit early to give some wriggle room on time for firebreaks, this would give some kind of credibility to the season. The season is Brian Jones, dead in the water.

....not that this is a reason they’d use to postpone, I suppose players could be infected despite providing a negative test. If that’s the case, they could easily infect the Everton camp.

They'll know before Sunday if they're infected though

....not that this is a reason they’d use to postpone, I suppose players could be infected despite providing a negative test. If that’s the case, they could easily infect the Everton camp.
I get that with regards to the City postponement, which was done the day of the match due to rising cases, but Villa have had near enough a week to get to grips with this.

So Liverpool can get pretty much a bye in the cup vs Villa but we don't get to play them? Okay then m8
The cup is different. You dont name a 25man squad for cup games as you for the PL. Im not sure how u23s/youth players are/if registered with PL tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.