Villa Request Everton Postponement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting a bit daft now isn’t it. Think it would be best to at least suspend and maybe void the season. You can’t have games postponed left right and centre and you can’t have teams having to put out their kids because they’re trying to do the right thing. Somethings got to give.

You void the season and clubs lose millions in TV money.

Rightly or wrongly its in every clubs interest to keep playing the season out.

You void the season and clubs lose millions in TV money.

Rightly or wrongly its in every clubs interest to keep playing the season out.
Be interesting to see if the RS are loosing what happens. Will it be voided even though they had the chance to win it last season under the exact same circumstances? Bet it Spurs are leading they will be leading the charge to get the league voided the total scum bags.

Have Villa already had 2 games postponed due to Covid outbreaks?

Noticed they’ve played 2 games less than most teams, 1 less than us.

Is there a problem with them not keeping their players safe? Or have the other postponements been down to other clubs?

Have Villa already had 2 games postponed due to Covid outbreaks?

Noticed they’ve played 2 games less than most teams, 1 less than us.

Is there a problem with them not keeping their players safe? Or have the other postponements been down to other clubs?

The Premier league needs to be investigating how closely they're following the protocols. If found to have breached they should forfeit the matches they can't play.

Not gonna lie, I am a bit confused with all this.

But if Villa had 12 first teamers out with hammy's, no issue right?

So as long as the players on the pitch are employed by them, and are not infected/injured, whats the difference?
Because the players aren’t necessarily infected, they’re closing the training ground and stopping mixing because that’s what the government guidance is. It’s a bit unfair to not be able to play people who are theoretically fit and happy to play because you’re following the rules.

If Percy is reporting it, it’s 100% true.
I’d quite happily call it off. With injuries and players not fully fit. And who knows if one or two more injuries happen tonight.

Next league game will be Leicester in 2 weeks and hopefully Allan and DCL back and Digne, James fitter.

Not gonna lie, I am a bit confused with all this.

But if Villa had 12 first teamers out with hammy's, no issue right?

So as long as the players on the pitch are employed by them, and are not infected/injured, whats the difference?

....not that this is a reason they’d use to postpone, I suppose players could be infected despite providing a negative test. If that’s the case, they could easily infect the Everton camp.

Status
Not open for further replies.