Victor Obinna

Status
Not open for further replies.
so thats 3 loans signings then,under premier league rules 3 loan signings is the maximum i think.

(A rule changed for 2003/04) A Premiership club can take players on loan from other Premiership clubs, but only a maximum of two at a time, a maximum of four per season and only during the transfer window (previously Premiership clubs were not allowed to take players on loan from another Premiership club).

A club is able to name a maximum of five loan players (short-term and long-term combined) in the 16 players listed on the team sheet for a game.

thats intresting.

I hope this one comes off because from what I've seen of the kid at Chievo and in the Olympics, he would certainly be an asset to our team.

Vaughan and Anichebe may be annoyed, someone of similar age starting ahead of them...

...Is he better than Vaughan? Im just scared neither he or Anichebe will play that many games if he signs...

Vaughan and Anichebe may be annoyed, someone of similar age starting ahead of them...

...Is he better than Vaughan? Im just scared neither he or Anichebe will play that many games if he signs...

They may be annoyed, but it's healthy competition. As for being better than Vaughan, I guess we will see. There's no harm in signing him, could be the alternative we need.

I'd imagine him to score more goals than Vic to be honest.

They may be annoyed, but it's healthy competition. As for being better than Vaughan, I guess we will see. There's no harm in signing him, could be the alternative we need.

I'd imagine him to score more goals than Vic to be honest.
Im still waiting for the signing that will have us all smiling It could still happen as we have hardly splashed the cash sorry I'm not happy once again we are left with egg on our face they guy joining the shyte ok not bothered as I was not sure about him but signing for them is annoying,the Phillips agent says hes staying in London so where do we go now

Status
Not open for further replies.