Victor Obinna

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does everyone think this Nigerian lad is a nailed on signing, seems as tenuous link as the million weve seen this summer?

Coz he's good and it's what I've convinced my mind I want ok!!
Plus, it seems fathomable due to the details, some of the other rumours have been pipedreams, this is more realistic.

Sounds as if youve seen him mate! What type of player is he?

I've seen him a few times playing for Chievo, he's quite powerful (like the Yak) has got lightning pace and knows how to put the ball in the onion bag.
Bags of potential, would be a very good signing in my book.
He did well at the Olympics as well.

A club is able to name a maximum of five loan players (short-term and long-term combined) in the 16 players listed on the team sheet for a game.

thats intresting.

Didn't know that ;)

Hopefully the lad will get some rapport quick and settle in, but I don't think it's a good sign that Moyes is reduced to taking recommendations off the squad :eek:

Yak and Martines good?

Not that good or he'd be ahead of them in the Nigerian team.

He looked promising anyway, Nigeria's most dangerous player from what I saw. More similar to Martins than Yak. Very quick, good technique and intelligent.

[media]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=5taqDmlkGMk[/media]

youtube video of this guy and one of the comments (posted 1 hour ago) that i do not understand mentions us ....

C'Ÿ voce quello questo giocatore ha sigillo acceso prestito poich‚ Everton FC.
Fa' chiunque sapere se questo è veramente? Spiacente da ogni parte mio povero Italiano.

....what are they saying, anyone know?

Status
Not open for further replies.