Vaughan Fit Again(?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's not much difference in terms of pace between the two. According to Yobo he's the quickest in the squad followed by Vaughan or AJ.

Have you watched Vaughan before? Anyone who's watched him would agree he's a strong player. Every time he played he bullied centre halfs. Maybe not as strong as Victor but he's still strong and definatly stronger than AJ.

Victor will never be as good as Vaughan. I think he'll be a decent premier League striker but he's got nowhere near the same potential. If Vaughan gets over his injuries I've very positive he'll be alot better than Vic.

Vic's two years ahead in terms of development yet Vaughan has impressed alot more.

Err yes! :huh:
He is as strong as humpty dumpty!lol

Difference opinion, i think Vic is developing into a very good old fashioned centre forward and i think Yak will only help his development. I think vaughan is/has reaching/reached his peak and wont get much better whereas vic will only get better

So at this stage of Vaughns development you would have him in the side over AJ?!

Experience does make someone a better player- you cant argue with that.

Yes I would.

Vaughan's proven in the games he's played that he actually offers us something. He gives us something we don't have and offers us a different dimension.

AJ sadly doesn't.

No Lescott scored the goal against Villa (Away). I think he is ok but not great and certainly nowhere the potential to be an Everton legend. Wouldnt mind seeing him tried as a winger/centre midfield to be honest

Didnt we stuff them 4-2 away, i could have sworn Vaughan got one of them him and Vic? We are poles part with him mate!

Didnt we stuff them 4-2 away, i could have sworn Vaughan got one of them him and Vic? We are poles part with him mate!

That was Fulham. 4-1 we won If I remember correctly. Vaughan and Johnson where excellent that game and Arteta set up all four.

Yes I would.

Vaughan's proven in the games he's played that he actually offers us something. He gives us something we don't have and offers us a different dimension.

AJ sadly doesn't.

I agree i think Vaghan is a better player then A.J. when both are playing to their maximum, my only concern would be as is a tendency with young players that they may do well for a few months but then dip in form it would be a season or two untill Vaghan an lay a full season in my opinion.

But i am with TB i would play Vaughan ahead of Aj untill he dipped in form.

Vaughan has so much potential its actually incredibly insane. He has loads of pace, hes [Poor language removed] strong, hes a nuisance and his finishing is nothing short of brilliant.

Vaughan has so much potential its actually incredibly insane. He has loads of pace, hes [Poor language removed] strong, hes a nuisance and his finishing is nothing short of brilliant.

What sort of potential are you talking? Average striker? Decent prem striker? Top prem striker? International potential? International regular? Fat manc? Would be very interested to hear how far you think he can go. I just don't see it myself

Posted via Mobile Device

What sort of potential are you talking? Average striker? Decent prem striker? Top prem striker? International potential? International regular? Fat manc? Would be very interested to hear how far you think he can go. I just don't see it myself

Posted via Mobile Device

Top Prem striker for me. 15-20 goals a season. Obviously only if he fulfills his potential.

There's not much difference in terms of pace between the two. According to Yobo he's the quickest in the squad followed by Vaughan or AJ.

Have you watched Vaughan before? Anyone who's watched him would agree he's a strong player. Every time he played he bullied centre halfs. Maybe not as strong as Victor but he's still strong and definatly stronger than AJ.

Victor will never be as good as Vaughan. I think he'll be a decent premier League striker but he's got nowhere near the same potential. If Vaughan gets over his injuries I've very positive he'll be alot better than Vic.

Vic's two years ahead in terms of development yet Vaughan has impressed alot more.

Nail. Hammer. Head.

Status
Not open for further replies.