Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was also desperate to be involved though, making public statements about it over and over again with particular mention to how he wanted to spend his money to invest in the team. Basically, everything he’s doing now.

I’m not saying you but anyone who thinks he’s just going to extinguish that passion and not be involved here now are deluded. He’s now got the platform he’s ultimately craved for a long time. A platform that even his money couldn’t buy at 1 point.

He’s going to milk this and our spending clearly indicates it’s Mr Usmanov’s money behind all this, not Mr Moshri’s. It’s just too big a percentage of Mr Moshri’s net worth, that we are seemingly throwing around without second thought, for it to be anything otherwise IMO.

There are essentially two possibilities to me. Either Moshiri's money goes substantially beyond what is reported (which as I've said plenty of times has lots of credibility and Forbes have acknowledged a lot of times) or that there are other investor(s) in the background.

I'd also add it may not be either/or, both can be true simultaneously.

Given the UK government stance on Russian money etc, it seems very obvious to me as to why a Russian multi-billionaire would want to conceal his interest in the club from public consumption at a point when a big building project is due to be signed off from said government.

There are essentially two possibilities to me. Either Moshiri's money goes substantially beyond what is reported (which as I've said plenty of times has lots of credibility and Forbes have acknowledged a lot of times) or that there are other investor(s) in the background.

I'd also add it may not be either/or, both can be true simultaneously.

Given the UK government stance on Russian money etc, it seems very obvious to me as to why a Russian multi-billionaire would want to conceal his interest in the club from public consumption at a point when a big building project is due to be signed off from said government.
Govt stance on Russian money?
They just made one a Peer in the HOL, who's dad was KGB.
Russian Oligarchs contribute millions of £s to the Tory coffers

Govt stance on Russian money?
They just made one a Peer in the HOL, who's dad was KGB.
Russian Oligarchs contribute millions of £s to the Tory coffers

It is an inconsistent stance I'll grant you, but the British state is very concerned about teir influence.
I mean the tories are complete hypocrites and happy to accept money if it goes in their direction, but woe bitide anybody else getting any money,

He was also desperate to be involved though, making public statements about it over and over again with particular mention to how he wanted to spend his money to invest in the team. Basically, everything he’s doing now.

I’m not saying you but anyone who thinks he’s just going to extinguish that passion and not be involved here now are deluded. He’s now got the platform he’s ultimately craved for a long time. A platform that even his money couldn’t buy at 1 point.

He’s going to milk this and our spending clearly indicates it’s Mr Usmanov’s money behind all this, not Mr Moshri’s. It’s just too big a percentage of Mr Moshri’s net worth, that we are seemingly throwing around without second thought, for it to be anything otherwise IMO.

As like his friend at Chelsea he's probable passion isn't to own a football club cos he's first choice Arsenal wouldn't let him in but luckily for him and you, second choice Everton did.
It's a way to clean the money.

Hopefully this pandemic kills off FFP as there's no way clubs can meet requirements if this thing is going to go on for 2+ years, especially with the fiasco over City breaking the rules but barely getting punished it's just a joke now and when it dies Usy can drop the strings and come from behind the curtain!

Status
Not open for further replies.