Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton FC is being reinvented and reborn right in front of our eyes by Moshiri and Usmanov. Boss stadium on the banks of the Royal Blue Mersey, Ancelotti is our manager etc etc. If somebody had told me 5 years ago that this was going to happen I'd have thought they were daft.

It is happening though and it is beautiful. Fast forward another 5 years and we will be regarded as a massive club once again.

Pity the team is gash though.

Everton FC is being reinvented and reborn right in front of our eyes by Moshiri and Usmanov. Boss stadium on the banks of the Royal Blue Mersey, Ancelotti is our manager etc etc. If somebody had told me 5 years ago that this was going to happen I'd have thought they were daft.

It is happening though and it is beautiful. Fast forward another 5 years and we will be regarded as a massive club once again.
Is ‘kin right lad. Sent a shiver of pride down my spine this post

The FT interview is beginning to make a bit of sense now, I’m beginning to think there was a bit of strategy behind it. Obviously all knew this deal was going to come off. But Usi suggested he could sponsor and or threatened he could become a shareholder and buy in. To me that’s daring the PL to call this in and if they do, he’s willing to be more overt in his investment and come directly in.

Will the PL really marginalize a high profile Russian linked business man politically, will they open this can of worms and holistically what that could mean for others. Are the PL open to accusations of creating a top 6 cartel.

This is going to be fun.

The FT interview is beginning to make a bit of sense now, I’m beginning to think their was a bit of strategy behind it. Obviously all knew this deal was going to come off. But Usi suggested he could sponsor or become a shareholder and buy in. To me that’s daring the PL to call this in and if they do, he’s willing to be more overt in his investment and come directly in.

Will the PL really marginalize a high profile Russian linked business man politically, will they open this can of worms and holistically what that could mean for others. Are the PL open to accusations of creating a top 6 cartel.

This is going to be fun.

You calmed down now chief? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.