Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton FC is being reinvented and reborn right in front of our eyes by Moshiri and Usmanov. Boss stadium on the banks of the Royal Blue Mersey, Ancelotti is our manager etc etc. If somebody had told me 5 years ago that this was going to happen I'd have thought they were daft.

It is happening though and it is beautiful. Fast forward another 5 years and we will be regarded as a massive club once again.
That’s the dream I’ve never seen everton actually be powerhouse like the 80s so I want to see it before I snuff it

Usually, an option will include an agreed upon price to exercise that option. For example a real estate developer might pay a land owner 3 million to have an option to buy his land for 2 million an acre, for a 3 year period.

If this was an arms length business deal, terms for the naming rights deal would be agreed with the option. In this case... who knows?

How many times do we have to explain this to you
Listen closely and then report back to headquarters
An object or possession is only worth what someone is prepared to pay for it
You might value your house at 200,000 but if someone offers you 500,000 that’s what it’s worth
Can you see where this is going
No
I’ll explain further mare you still listening
Feel free to interrupt if I lose you
Usmanov offered way over the market price for Kronkes shares knowing full well Kronke would not sell
By offering this amount he now set a new value for Arsenal and told Kronke how much the club was worth in his eyes
Kronke wanted to buy Arsenal outright so he could incorporate it in the states ( basically means register it )
So now to buy Usmanov out he had to pay well over market price because Usmanov had set the new value
Kronke could not say no because he needed to incorporate Arsenal in America so he could use them and their cash flow as collateral for loans for his other sporting franchises

Any questions ????

You know I reckon a big part of the motivation with the two lads, is enabling Everton to climb over Arsenal, big two fingers at Kronke and and sinking his battle ship. Heres what you could of won.

Petty?

I hope so!

You know I reckon a big part of the motivation with the two lads is here is enabling Everton to climb over Arsenal, big two fingers at Kronke and and sinking his battle ship. Heres what you could of won.

Petty?

I hope so!

Not really.

Thats an extra incentive, the end game is to turn a profit.

Dem Yanks at Liverpool paid 300m for the club, when I say paid, they took out loans to pay for it.
They then took out loans to improve the stadium
They got a good manager in
Won the lot
Now they are worth around 2bn

We cant do it like them, they dwarf us for commercial deals, we can improve them, but we will never catch them.

But the only way "USM" turn a profit is if we improve off and on the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.