Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope so, it’s pretty obvious it’s financial doping, not that I have problem with that.

I think the regulatory rule is you have to show that it’s the market rate, as far as I know.

Spurs and West Ham are having trouble finding a naming parter at all, we have Mosh’s best mate paying 10s of millions for the option.

Luckily the PL are pretty ineffective when it comes to this, do they really want to open that can of worms.

Haha we’re up to our necks in it here.

Upto our necks in what?

Everton FC is being reinvented and reborn right in front of our eyes by Moshiri and Usmanov. Boss stadium on the banks of the Royal Blue Mersey, Ancelotti is our manager etc etc. If somebody had told me 5 years ago that this was going to happen I'd have thought they were daft.

It is happening though and it is beautiful. Fast forward another 5 years and we will be regarded as a massive club once again.

Everton FC is being reinvented and reborn right in front of our eyes by Moshiri and Usmanov. Boss stadium on the banks of the Royal Blue Mersey, Ancelotti is our manager etc etc. If somebody had told me 5 years ago that this was going to happen I'd have thought they were daft.

It is happening though and it is beautiful. Fast forward another 5 years and we will be regarded as a massive club once again.
Please let it happen!!!

All abit mad init.

Status
Not open for further replies.