Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not saying the option isn't there for him to come in, Obviously he's said that, I'm saying I doubt Moshiri would want to give up control of the club he's bought and funded
So you think Moshiri is gunna go all Kroenke on his long time business partner..... I doubt that.

How much has Usmanov spent sponsoring Everton already ? The Usm Finch Farm deal is one and Megafon now shows on Everton video footage, is there any other companys owned by him that are sponsoring Everton?

No because he doesn't own any shares for that to happen

I can see him buying the naming rights to the ground but nothing more
They have been and will continue to be in this together..... that's my view. The sponsorship deals past and future where all part of the plan I'm sure.

You think he's already the man in control?

Yip, said so from the beginning. Moshiri was an outrider and a means to an end. Every bit of timing corresponds to the framework for his selling shares, needing a new project in line first, to actually selling, to sponsorships and upto today when as part of the share sale he couldn't mention or attempt to buy shares until 2020, none of this was any big secret.

who cares ?
They always saw City coming.
They didn't care.
They overpaid to get them where they wanted.
They are established and going nowhere.
FFP is 6 foot under.
I can't see a negative in a very rich man plying money to make the club fight with the big boys.
Usmanov doesn't invest in lemons,if he's putting his money in,it's because he intends to make his investment worth while.
Only way to do that, make Everton a major player again.
For a man that looks like a Jabba the Hutt model he's very savvy.

The Russians run our government I’m sure they will sort out any FFP for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.