Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh don't get me wrong! Ain't my money so I don't care..... But the prices will rise as will the wages.
I'm not going all davek here!!
I don't think they will to be honest. That type of thing tends to happen when everyone knows you've got money burning a hole in your pocket - ie you've just sold your star player for £50m and everyone knows you've got the cash and need to spend it to replace them. If people just know you're rich, it's less likely to drive prices up because players and clubs are scared you'll just turn your attention elsewhere/wait til the next window. No PL club is poor, so it's not like they're normally thinking oh they might not be able to afford me if I ask for £100k a week.

It makes sense that Usmanov would stay directly out of the club for FFP rules.

So sponsoring the stadium with USM sounds like great plan, and also the training ground.

But from what I gather here: https://usm-group.com/company

How would this get past FFP rules? and none conflict of interest?
We need to increase our revenue streams and this would be the best way. Him joining could potentially be dead money.

So you see Moshiri giving up control of the club he bought and has funded for the last 3 years to his mate, because no way Usmanov buys into us and doesn't have a massive say in what goes on
Its out there now fella.(what some have known all along)

What more do you need to see or hear , or maybe you just get a kick from being a foolish WUM.

Its out there now fella.(what some have known all along)

What more do you need to see or hear , or maybe you just get a kick from being a foolish WUM.

I'm not saying the option isn't there for him to come in, Obviously he's said that, I'm saying I doubt Moshiri would want to give up control of the club he's bought and funded

Status
Not open for further replies.