Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apologies..meanrto to say that the 'Take Over Code' only applies to Limited Cimpanies.
EFC is NOT a Limited Company therefore no obligation to buyout all shares.
EFC is a private limited company .
The heading on my shares certificate clearly states
THE EVERTON FOOTBALL CLUB LIMITED
( INCORPORATED UNDER THE COMPANIES ACT )

The new stadium especially, I had a discussion with one over on twitter, he seemed very concerned about the traffic on Everton match days and went on about the council funding it and that it shouldn't be allowed incase Everton didn't pay back the money, I went back a few years of his twitter and sure enough there should have been no new stadium at Walton park as people would have nowhere to walk their dogs. Bring on Usmanov and build a massive stadium with and a 90 meter high solid gold statue of himself giving the finger in the direction of Anfield.

Don't you know that the "Goodison Legacy" project is going to be a 500 metre statue of Uncle Usmanov with his fat head and guy blocking out the sun to Anfield between 3-5pm everyday?

Yes it does...its shares can be openly traded Publicly...is that a correct assumption?

Yes its a PRIVATE Company...emphasis on PRIVATE

Yes its a PRIVATE Company...emphasis on PRIVATE
I don't know what you are disputing. EFC is a private limited company. Private just means It isn't quoted on the stock exchange but anyone can buy shares ( when available ) via Blankstone Singtons who are based in Exchange Flags . I believe anyone who wants to sell shares has to go through the same broker so deals are arranged in private rather than in public..

I don't know what you are disputing. EFC is a private limited company. Private just means It isn't quoted on the stock exchange but anyone can buy shares ( when available ) via Blankstone Singtons who are based in Exchange Flags . I believe anyone who wants to sell shares has to go through the same broker so deals are arranged in private rather than in public..
yes thats correct..the main word being PRIVATE..they are not subject to the 'Take Over Code'..ie..that Moshiri is not obliged to buy all shares

Think people are underestimating Moshiri a tad.

He originally brought the shares for about 90 mil quid since then the TV deal has boomed and I’d say the original value of the shares is at least double. New stadium adds 400mil to the value of the club plus a controlling stake before you know it Everton is worth a significant amount of money.

His reported net worth is 1.5 Bil which I think is a load of bollocks he’s a trusted accountant and business partner for many Russian Ogliches he would have a significant amount of money to tap into if needed. Recently there was a published list for local millionaires it started at 40 mil AUD and I can tell you at least 3/4 people richer than that I know personally just thought the fact they don’t make there assets public ally know

Status
Not open for further replies.