Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is some crank on twitter reckons he's coming end of this month, once kenwright is gone, and we are in for BIG changes this summer.

steve1979 or something like that.

BS I'm calling it. he cant spell for shabite for one. (I know I know)

@orly
C'mon man, who listens to random spunks on twitter.

When the new owners took over City it took them a while to get it right and wasted a lot of money into the bargain.
It isn't as easy as it seems to get instant success.
You have to upgrade to upgrade. I know we had a bad season but I feel we have upgraded in certain positions, mainly keeper and Walcott and Gilfi a top player

I forgot about Venky's,what a disaster they are.

Was it some reserve coach chancer who went to Venky's and said he could do a better job than Big Fat Sam who were mid table at the time then venky's installed this guy who ended up being recorded by a sunday newspaper drunk in a hong kong bar telling some football fans he'll win the fa cup and slagging off fat sam who he said was taking bungs then sam later sued him and then blackburn got relegated by this chancer.:D

I remember venky's bragging soon after they bought the club they would sign Ronaldinho and Beckham. lol

I forgot about Venky's,what a disaster they are.

Was it some reserve coach chancer who went to Venky's and said he could do a better job than Big Fat Sam who were mid table at the time then venky's installed this guy who ended up being recorded by a sunday newspaper drunk in a hong kong bar telling some football fans he'll win the fa cup and slagging off fat sam who he said was taking bungs then sam later sued him and then blackburn got relegated by this chancer.:D

I remember venky's bragging soon after they bought the club they would sign Ronaldinho and Beckham. lol

steve keane.

that went well didn't it.

Only 7 days till we know more. 16th of March was when options agreement was signed. That’s if it was a 2 years, at which point Moshiri will own Everton

there is some crank on twitter reckons he's coming end of this month, once kenwright is gone, and we are in for BIG changes this summer.

@orly

Just seen that, stevie 1919 he is, believe it when I see it but I'll clutch on to any positive news about Everton at the moment

@orly

I do not think that will happen, absolute nonsense on Twitter

Another angle to consider, who would buy his Arsenal shares? No one because what is the point the purchaser would have no influence or say in the running of the club and be in the same position as Usmanov is now.

While this situation continues at Arsenal in my view Usmanov's shares are unsaleable, whilst he is that position there can be no investment in any other PL club.

I do not think that will happen, absolute nonsense on Twitter

Another angle to consider, who would buy his Arsenal shares? No one because what is the point the purchaser would have no influence or say in the running of the club and be in the same position as Usmanov is now.

While this situation continues at Arsenal in my view Usmanov's shares are unsaleable, whilst he is that position there can be no investment in any other PL club.

Why do people buy shares in Google? Facebook? Pepsi? They will never own those companies, Moshiri paid around 80m for 15% of Arsenal, he sold it for 200m, thats why people would buy shares in Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.