Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's his and Moshiri's rankings on the new forbes rich list.

I read an article yesterday that india has 121 billionaires on it.

I'm surprised the indian billionaires haven't got into buying a football club,PL is making grounds over there and getting growing tv viewing figures,1.6 billion people is such a huge market potentially.

I'm surprised the indian billionaires haven't got into buying a football club,PL is making grounds over there and getting growing tv viewing figures,1.6 billion people is such a huge market potentially.
Venky's?

Venky's?

They have the IPL and such out there; far more people watch cricket than football in India.

They have the IPL and such out there; far more people watch cricket than football in India.

That's absolutely correct about cricket being by far the most popular sport. Football though is still very well followed particulary in certain states like West Bengal and population wise there's probably as many footy fans over there as there is here.

If you've never heard about the Kolkata derby before read up on it, bonkers.

That's absolutely correct about cricket being by far the most popular sport. Football though is still very well followed particulary in certain states like West Bengal and population wise there's probably as many footy fans over there as there is here.

If you've never heard about the Kolkata derby before read up on it, bonkers.

Oh yeh not saying that don't like football I just can't see how it would be really financially profitable for an Indian based billionaire. I mean it's an untapped market but risky.

there is some crank on twitter reckons he's coming end of this month, once kenwright is gone, and we are in for BIG changes this summer.

steve1979 or something like that.

BS I'm calling it. he cant spell for shabite for one. (I know I know)

@orly

Status
Not open for further replies.