Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.

Usmanov wants to be seen by the Arsenal fans to be doing the “ right thing “
Arsenal fans in the main dislike Kronke and feel he hasn’t invested in the club and is happy with top 4 and Arsenal making money every year
He has had a long standing battle with Kronke and in my opinion doesn’t want to be seen to be losing the battle with Kronke.
If a seemingly unconnected third party came along I’m sure Usmanov would have them checked out , plus they would need to pass a fitness test plus I’d say Usmanov would put a caveat in the contract to stop the third party selling to Kronke
Despite what lads on here think Kronke Usmanov and Moshiri are not fools.
Arseblog is a good source of information on all thing Arsenal

I also think you can't under estimate ego in this. Everything indicates to me the two don't get along. I think Usmanov feels slighted by some of the assertion's out of Kroenke's camp that his money is less noble because it's Russian money. Wealthy people I've met will allow things like this to become important issues and when you mix in wealthy circles another way of differentiating yourself is the nature and origin of your money.

Giving Kroenke Arsenal would be a come down for Usmanov. However in the end money pays, and another opportunity will likely be tempting. He has softened his stance a lot since 2 years ago.

For Kroenke the ability to get rid of of Agm's and borrow against an Asset he owns will be worth the payment.

I’d say the market knows that Kronke is a willing buyer and will pay top dollar for any share that becomes available
He recently bought a tiny amount of shares but paid top whack
There is no doubt he wants to buy the whole club lock stock and barrel.
I think he’s playing a cat and mouse game with Usmanov to see who blinks first.
Be interesting to see what Kronke does if someone bids for Usmanovs shareholding
Usmanov's shares don't give a place on the Board so potential buyers may have little or say in operations - that's a lot of dollar tied up for zero influence. Unless somebody buys and flips quickly for a margin if Kronke makes a bid for them.

If you think Moshiri is incompetent you’re a fool
Yes he has money and has been successful in business, but I’ve yet to see anything yet to show he is a competent chairman of Everton.

We have Steve Walsh and Sam Allardyce in charge, have sold key players, spent big on managers who have failed and spent big on players who have failed. Also the whole Jim White thing was embarrassing.

The tarting up of Goodison was nice though and time will tell on BMD.

I hope he ends up being a very good owner of EFC.

Yes he has money and has been successful in business, but I’ve yet to see anything yet to show he is a competent chairman of Everton.

We have Steve Walsh and Sam Allardyce in charge, have sold key players, spent big on managers who have failed and spent big on players who have failed. Also the whole Jim White thing was embarrassing.

The tarting up of Goodison was nice though and time will tell on BMD.

I hope he ends up being a very good owner of EFC.

He will bro, he will, it hasnt been perfect, but thankfully his money has allowed this current mess not be terminal for the club, we are on life support tho for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.