Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are 2 scenarios in which he could come on board IMO:

following PP being granted on the stadium

Or

We are in an actual relegation battle and he steps in to save his friends BMD plans/investment.

Or

We are in an actual relegation battle and he steps in to save his friends BMD plans/investment.

Stop doing it to yourself mate, his only involvement is going to be USM sponsoring Finch Farm, I genuinely believe he’s seen the problems Abramovich has started to have with getting over for Chelsea games and doesn’t want or need to go down that same route

That ship has sailed I think, we should of smelt a rat when he sponsored Finch Farm as a back door and not been forthright about he intentions straight from the start, media speculation and tv investigations have put them all on the back foot.

Or

I hate bio break this to you be we are in a relegation battle. I see 0 points from our next 5 games. And that is based on an honest appraisal of the games not an emotional kneejerk

Or

Just imagine it the sirens go off before the game, huge roar from the crowd, the lights go off for a few seconds and when they come back on usmanov is in the centre circle looking around at the crowd like cantona did when he scored that goal, holding out a briefcase Infront of him with cash sticking out of the sides, rotating in a clockwise direction so everyone can get a good look.

Status
Not open for further replies.