Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not?

There's also the question of whether we're legit looking, or waiting.

Look at Usmanov an Moshiri's MO, they do everything together. Then look at their own words - some I've linked, when Usmanov has said he will help but politically timing its difficult. Then, Megafon and USM are currently sponsoring anything and everything they can. Sure you can say it's Moshiri, but Bill Kenwright productions never sponsored us in the way we see now...

Before Moshiri was confirmed at Everton I asked on Twitter whether it was really Usmanov (Moshiri in first until he can shift shares). Absolutely nothing has changed my view, I predicted Usmanov would sell his Arsenal shares. He has. I predicted his companies would sponsor Everton, they have. Megafon have sponsored every game so far this season, home and away! This was all before the producers of Panaroma was on the phone asking for Evertonian comment...

Very few people will know for certain either way, but if we close this thread for lack of evidence, we set a precedent where we'd close most threads.

Besides, no harm to have some hope....
Usmanov and Moshiri are listed as Producers in Kenwrights Jenny Seagrove 2016 vehicle 'Another Mothers Son.'
(tbh, not the worst waste of 90 odd mins you'll ever do), but the link is there, they persist.

Usmanov and Moshiri are listed as Producers in Kenwrights Jenny Seagrove 2016 vehicle 'Another Mothers Son.'
(tbh, not the worst waste of 90 odd mins you'll ever do), but the link is there, they persist.

They both invested in that and a couple of Bills other film ventures,in fact I think Moshs first involvement with Bill was as an investor in a BK film or stage show.Bills movies are a pretty good standard...the Michelle Pfeiffer film is good. I always had a theory(no evidence...just speculation) that one way Phil Green got money to Everton was by indirectly investing in Bills shows,which he did.

Good spot that, Usmanov has his own profile on IMBD, he's produced two productions since 2017, both co-produced by Kenwright and Moshiri

Status
Not open for further replies.