Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Father Christmanov...

source.gif
I actually thought it was good one. In the overlord-kind-of-meaning

All we need now is for him to call in Thursday night to tell Jim White how Everton are back - after we've confirmed Zaha, Doucoure, Zouma, Sidibe and Pele of course.

Struggle to see how there can be any doubt hes not heavily involved with us now. If all goes to plan its looking like we will have a net spend of 100+ million quid this summer. If rumours were to be believed, and as evidenced by the accounts, we didnt have a massive transfer budget going into this window. Cue the USM deal and now we are bidding 70, 80 million for zaha. It's so dodgy but I flipping love it. We have flogged a few players and recouped a bit but if we get zaha and a couple others we will easily be over 100 million. No way can mosh be financing this (again) out of his own pocket plus the costs associated with the stadium. Honestly feel like we are finally eating at the big boy table again.

Struggle to see how there can be any doubt hes not heavily involved with us now. If all goes to plan its looking like we will have a net spend of 100+ million quid this summer. If rumours were to be believed, and as evidenced by the accounts, we didnt have a massive transfer budget going into this window. Cue the USM deal and now we are bidding 70, 80 million for zaha. It's so dodgy but I flipping love it. We have flogged a few players and recouped a bit but if we get zaha and a couple others we will easily be over 100 million. No way can mosh be financing this (again) out of his own pocket plus the costs associated with the stadium. Honestly feel like we are finally eating at the big boy table again.
Mosh has spent 250M at this point. He's worth probably 3 to 4 billion. Why would you think he wouldn't finance another 75M net spend?

You have to think its making people talk about Everton. And I don't mean in a good way.

Mosh has spent 250M at this point. He's worth probably 3 to 4 billion. Why would you think he wouldn't finance another 75M net spend?
Rate it's going it will be easily over 100million on transfers in one window, plus weve got a huge outlay on stadium costs in the next 5 years. A lot of that will be externally funded obviously but moshiri/the club will be picking up a significant tab on designs, planning application, approval etc in the next 12 months if we are to hit the proposed timeline.

According to Forbes hes worth less than $2billion (poor bloke), 100million quid net spend on transfers is over 5% of his total worth. I just find it beyond the realms of reality that this guy can be doing it on his own, like you said hes already put 250million into the club. I also think the relationship we have with USM is unique to say the least. Not complaining one bit, its brilliant not being on the receiving end of transfer shenanigans like Zaha.

Rate it's going it will be easily over 100million on transfers in one window, plus weve got a huge outlay on stadium costs in the next 5 years. A lot of that will be externally funded obviously but moshiri/the club will be picking up a significant tab on designs, planning application, approval etc in the next 12 months if we are to hit the proposed timeline.

According to Forbes hes worth less than $2billion (poor bloke), 100million quid net spend on transfers is over 5% of his total worth. I just find it beyond the realms of reality that this guy can be doing it on his own, like you said hes already put 250million into the club. I also think the relationship we have with USM is unique to say the least. Not complaining one bit, its brilliant not being on the receiving end of transfer shenanigans like Zaha.

The Forbes valuation is based on public information. It's 1.9B, but he's likely worth more than that. He's a 10% owner of USM. Metalloinvest has public revenue numbers, they are making like $1B a year...10% of that over time, I mean, that's massive. USM owns 56% of MegaFon, total revenue of $6.4B, net income of like 400M a year. It owns a big chunk of Mail.Ru, which has like $2B in annual revenue, not sure of net income. So that's just through USM.

Think he's doing pretty well.

Part of the USM deal?
Must be - I had to look it up:

USM will now be Everton’s “official matchday presenting partner” with increased branding presence of both USM and companies within the group such as MegaFon and Mail.Ru. This also includes shirt sleeve sponsorship of the club’s training gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.