Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont forget the Lukaku money Dave.

9 more days Dave, im not gonna lie, its going to be GLORIOUS.
But your claims for Father Christmas are nonsense and you didn't address the fees received this summer being in excess of fees paid out.

It's got nothing to do with Usmanov...playing trading has "got this". In fact, we still have a surplus to spend of £10M (plus any more sales that can be made).

Kean + Gomes + Delph = £60M

sale of

Gueye + Lookman + Vlasic = £70M

Dear God mate.
I thought that you were becoming more analytical , and sometimes more positive recently.
There is the possibility of the young Brazilian star , a RW , a DM , a CB.
And you are still blagging this BS , along with your previous carpetbagger BS.
Positive times ahead , (at least the hierarchy are trying to provide it ). We have all been let down by the club previously !
New ground on the way too !!
Chin up mate

But your claims for Father Christmas are nnsense and you didn't address the fees received this summer being in excess of fees paid out.

It's got nothing to do with Usmanov...playing trading has "got this". In fact, we still have a surplus to spend of £10M (plus any more sales that can be made).

What are you even bubbling away here Dave?

You doubted Marcel, in 9 days time he will be living rent-free inside your head.

We might not have spent any money, but hes off bidding for Brazilian wonderkids in nursery, dropping 53m on the table for average players like Zaha, HE AINT PLAYING DAVE.

It is. But that's not the issue. The oft claimed Father Christmas figure handing Evertons wad of cash is fantasy. It's just good housekeeping again after two years of profligacy.

nbNeUCC.gif

Dear God mate.
I thought that you were becoming more analytical , and sometimes more positive recently.
There is the possibility of the young Brazilian star , a RW , a DM , a CB.
And you are still blagging this BS , along with your previous carpetbagger BS.
Positive times ahead , (at least the hierarchy are trying to provide it ). We have all been let down by the club previously !
New ground on the way too !!
Chin up mate
I'm doing nothing other than present the facts. Why are you getting upset about a simple subtraction of fees spent this summer from fees received?

If we go on to have a decent net spend then we can speculate where the extra cash has come from, until then....

What are you even bubbling away here Dave?

You doubted Marcel, in 9 days time he will be living rent-free inside your head.

We might not have spent any money, but hes off bidding for Brazilian wonderkids in nursery, dropping 53m on the table for average players like Zaha, HE AINT PLAYING DAVE.
I'll be as delighted as anyone else if we get all our targets and spend big.

I dont think playing the Usmanov card is helpful though.

I'll be as delighted as anyone else if we get all our targets and spend big.

I dont think playing the Usmanov card is helpful though.

You won't though will you mate.
Previous form dictates that whatever the administration do , it will be too young , too old , too expensive , too cheap (carpetbagging), too late , too soon etc.
Just accept that you were wrong , and enjoy what may (perhaps) be a good time for the club !

Next week sure will be interesting, will reveal if it’s still sell to buy (which is sensible and fine) or big Farhad and Alisher are slapping their big balls on table with some cold hard cash

Next week sure will be interesting, will reveal if it’s still sell to buy (which is sensible and fine) or big Farhad and Alisher are slapping their big balls on table with some cold hard cash

Of course its sell to buy, thats how Marcel Brands operates, thats how every club in world football operates, bar 4 or 5 of them.

Buy low, sell high, sadly at this point we dont have many money-making assets, but we should not forget that every club in the world at some point sells their best player.

Status
Not open for further replies.