Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
This rumour will never go away.

The fact is that Moshiri and Usmanov are long term friends and business partners. They are going to meet up occasionally. Whether that be to discuss their mutual business interests or to just to enjoy the Billionaires lifestyle on a boat in Cannes.

We shouldn’t go in to a complete meltdown as a fanbase every time their paths cross... lol

wonder what the biggest wind up to Everton fans is,linked players to us/signing players we are probably not even after,or Everton and Usmanov true or not

Imagine how much the RS would lose their paranoid little minds if Usmanov bought in and financed us to a league win?

Sadly its not as easy as that these days.

Usmanov certainly wont be the game changer he could have been 15 years ago.

We already have a very good and very rich owner, who has invested roughly 300m and counting, we are in very good hands, regardless if Usmanov ever joins us, officially, or if he stays in the shadows, we are in very good hands.

Sadly its not as easy as that these days.

Usmanov certainly wont be the game changer he could have been 15 years ago.

We already have a very good and very rich owner, who has invested roughly 300m and counting, we are in very good hands, regardless if Usmanov ever joins us, officially, or if he stays in the shadows, we are in very good hands.
No I agree and FFP has only made it harder to reach the teams with an already established finance stream...but I was just picturing the fume. It would be glorious!!

If Usmanov does ever get involved with Everton, I hope it's significantly to do with the stadium. Due to the FFP scam he wouldn't be able to come in and do an Abramovic anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.