Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
THEY'RE BLOODY POISONING US MATE! I'll still take his money

They're allegedly poisoning traitors. In any case, we should not label a businessman as a supporter of state terrorism. International diplomacy is as fake as wrestling, each side making noises to appease the masses.

He's not been desperate to sell, he has left it until the exact time he wanted. Too early and we get fleeced on our transfers, too late and we can't make them. I'd expect it to be knowledge to any world class signings just before they put pen to paper. I hope our medical team can cope with it all, I won't be able to think straight on Thursday.

Stick money on us winning something this season, you'll make a decent wedge.

I was a fan of the St. Louis Rams, the NFL team he owned, and a resident of St Louis. While the Rams were in St. Louis he decided he wanted to move the team to LA so he drove down the talent, hired and resigned a ridiculously poor head coach, let the stadium run down to shambles, and released a statement ripping the city. Then moved to LA and left a 100 million dollar bill left on the stadium for taxpayers.

True scum

That's gentlemanly compared with Usmanov, who has probably stolen tens of billions from everyday Russians.

Not much left untarnished in football these days...

Come on Uzzy, get that blood money invested into a re-make of The Blood Brothers, written by none other than Mr William Kenwright, Esquire.

It may happen that Usmanov may invest in Everton but I think it may not happen for quite some time yet....
I think the stadium project will go ahead in it's present guise until all areas are finalised and then Usmanov may get involved, if at all.

I feel that if Everton /Moshiri/Usmanov wanted Usmanov on board to speed up the stadium and it's finances that could have been done a couple of years ago or certainly several months ago.

I do feel that there is certainly somebody behind the scenes giving the financial clout to the club like we have never seen before... and I don't think it is Moshiri alone.

I think the only thing we know for certain is that we know hardly anything about who the power brokers at the club are or what their future plans are.

I think it's probably a little bit earlier to start spending somebody's billions on world class players. There's a lot of hoops to go through before any of that happens.

So Bascombe’s edited his article, and surprise surprise, it’s disappointing news for us

Just spotted that:

The indications from the close to Usmanov, however, suggest he is more likely to look at other Premier League or European clubs rather than switch his attention to Goodison Park.

That will disappoint Everton fans, who have noted Usmanov’s business and personal relationship with Goodison’s majority shareholder Farhad Moshiri.

However, I don't really see who he would go for ahead of us given the links he has with Everton already. Who would the 'other' Premier League clubs be?

Status
Not open for further replies.