Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_3747.JPG

Okay so I'm currently hyperventilating because I don't actually know what this means. Can someone explain?

It means we have the world's 58th wealthiest individual supporting our cause financially. One could argue this implies an intent on Usmanov's behalf to pull out of his stake in Arsenal and join forces with Moshiri at Everton. Interesting times ahead.

Okay so I'm currently hyperventilating because I don't actually know what this means. Can someone explain?

In short usmsnov a entire network of companies that he's the majority shareholder and chairmen off are now sponsoring our training ground and will have various of his companies, mettaloinvest, megafon and others logos displayed all around goodison mate.

Very unusual for a major shareholder of another prem club to do that at one of there rivals unless it's a portent of his future intentions.

Why is everyone getting this excited? Obviously a good deal for the club but calm down, it's just renaming Finch Farm and having some new ads on the billboards.

Unless I'm missing something.

What if they paid £100m for 1 billboard on the main stand..

Surely he couldn't be a share holder at arsenal and a major shareholder of a company that sponsors Everton can he?

Ask a genuine question like.

I think it's cause finch farm isnt owned by the club... not sure though

Status
Not open for further replies.