Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Financial Fair Play has been confirmed to be "relaxed" now is the time to strike.

If we can pull off a great window with the club not relient on match day revenue (£15m a season) or European money, we could really catch up with some of the teams above us.

We also shift some HUGE contracts this year:
Niasse - £55k
Martina - £35k
Garbett - £30k

and next season:
Bolasie - £80k
Sandro - £65k
Schneiderlin - £100k
Walcott - £100k

So financially we could restructure to become stronger on and off.

Financial Fair Play has been confirmed to be "relaxed" now is the time to strike.

If we can pull off a great window with the club not relient on match day revenue (£15m a season) or European money, we could really catch up with some of the teams above us.

Niasse - £55k
Martina - £35k
Garbett - £30k

and next season:
Bolasie - £80k
Sandro - £65k
Schneiderlin - £100k
Walcott - £100k

We're still paying him??

IMG-20200518-WA0000.jpeg

Just been behind him on Breck Road. Couldn't get in front to get a better picture....

:coffee:

Niasse - £55k
Martina - £35k
Garbett - £30k

and next season:
Bolasie - £80k
Sandro - £65k
Schneiderlin - £100k
Walcott - £100k

So we are not really saving much until 2021 wouldn’t count the first three as HUGE in the grand scheme of things

So we are not really saving much until 2021 wouldn’t count the first three as HUGE in the grand scheme of things
5 million a year is a decent player. And those 3 ain't worth a locker and have zero value for us. It's a step in the right direction. That could be a significant improvement if we get the right player in. I wouldn't knock that at all.

That car follows his armoured Rolls Royce mate, that one is full to the height of the dashboard with haribo star mix, he goes nowhere without enough of them On hand to choke a stegosaurus!

Niasse - £55k
Martina - £35k
Garbett - £30k

and next season:
Bolasie - £80k
Sandro - £65k
Schneiderlin - £100k
Walcott - £100k

I agree. I can see us keeping Baines and Walcott, but I think we will say goodbye to all of the players that you have mentioned above this summer, plus Besic and Stekelenburg. I think Sandro is on quite a bit more than 65k.

It’s a lot of money off the wage bill, leaving a lot of room for improvement on new, much better players.

It also comes at a time when we will soon be announcing our unlikely to be small new shirt sponsor.

So we are very well positioned imo, especially if FFP really has been relaxed, but also if it hasn’t. Where have you seen that FFP may be relaxed?

Niasse - £55k
Martina - £35k
Garbett - £30k

and next season:
Bolasie - £80k
Sandro - £65k
Schneiderlin - £100k
Walcott - £100k

£465k there...

Many more in 2022...

So we are very well positioned imo, especially if FFP really has been relaxed, but also if it hasn’t. Where have you seen that FFP may be relaxed?

It's certainly been talked about in the media, but nothing concrete as far as I can remember.

The focus seemingly for the premier league and UEFA is to start the season again. I'm sure behind the scenes, next season is being planned for. But until this season is completed (all leagues and UEFA, whatever that looks like) I'm not sure it'll be discussed in the public

All it needs for FFP to be relaxed is for one of the big boys to moan about financial problems and hey presto it will get relaxed

Status
Not open for further replies.