Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
FSG, Kronke will certainly be seriously exposed when all this washes up; The Glazers will probably accelerate their bleddin of Man United as they probably won't have the option to sell at the kind of figures mentioned previously.

The nightmare surely has to be tottenham - they have a massive mortgage on a shiny new house, facing no CL football, which appears to be a must for them & a squad with a huge amount of short contracts etc

All good point mate.

I make you right too, Arsenal and United's owners in a potential better case scenario may look to squeeze more money out of those clubs to help their other assets. FSG are a strange one, everything has gone to plan over the last 5 years (and to a degree before it) but we have seen they take radical action to remedy difficulties, and are extremely ruthless. It's not beyond the realms of possibility if profits are hit they too would either seek to start squeezing money out of the club, or they may just demeaned their loan to be paid back if they desperately need funds.

Spurs you are correct. 1bn, with no sponsorship deal to mention to help offset those costs, and again an owner who is very ruthless and will lose money.

If your Moshiri in this context, you can see 4 of the 6 sides above you will be greatly damaged. If you just sustain an investment at a similar level, suddenly all sorts of opportunities open up.

In an ideal scenario for us, the 4 sides mentioned above sort of go the Leeds united way, with panic running through English football, and prices collapsing. Thats an extreme vision of what could happen, but by no means impossible if panic sets in.

Keep safe Uncle Uzzy .....

In Uzbekistan, the only other Central Asian country to acknowledge cases of coronavirus, leader Shavkat Mirziyoyev announced on March 19 a state-led anti-crisis fund of more than $1 billion.

If he is to follow Nazarbayev’s lead by tapping local businessmen, Russian-Uzbek billionaire Alisher Usmanov would be an obvious port of call, and a captive audience.

Usmanov has said he is currently in self-isolation at his residence in Tashkent, as his health concerns place him in an “at risk category.”

I'd personally sleep easier if he was on his boat in the middle of nowhere.

Obviously Uzzy won the grand prize on Bullseye and it was the motorboat.

That yacht is obscenely huge.

CC15D74A-29D1-49D0-A6D0-9C96771128FE.jpeg

FSG, Kronke will certainly be seriously exposed when all this washes up; The Glazers will probably accelerate their bleddin of Man United as they probably won't have the option to sell at the kind of figures mentioned previously.

The nightmare surely has to be tottenham - they have a massive mortgage on a shiny new house, facing no CL football, which appears to be a must for them & a squad with a huge amount of short contracts etc
Kronkes saving grace is his wife

I think Spurs got the loan with a income of a minimum of SOME KIND of European football involved, not guaranteed Champions League football.
Cos of the stadium I also think this could continue to hit Spurs harder than most and if I fear, attendances could drop across the board by around 50%?
For the first time in over 45 years of attending, unfortunately I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be one of the people not going because of financial hardship.

Dollar is doing well now? No? In times of crisis, USD always do well isn’t it?

Not if the crisis is worst in America. Lets hope uncle Uzzy doesn't have too many chips in the USA and the fella who owns the reds does.

Having said that, can imagine the S&P will bounce hard after this. As it always does

Status
Not open for further replies.