Us and luck

BernieH

Player Valuation: £25m
Also add in ruptured Achilles for the yak
Ruptured knee for mikel
Torn ligament for jags
And let’s not forget wright falling out of the loft and also that warm up against Chelsea lol
Duffy nearly dying with a ruptured spleen
Vaughan severing and artery
Coleman nearly losing his foot because of a blister
Hibbos weird disease
I was just going to mention Hibbos odd illness, we have bizarre injuries, i'd be interested to see if other teams do, I don't really pay attention to other clubs.

ToffeeTim

Player Valuation: £70m
We are obviously due a dynasty if success unrivaled that will eclipse all records and success of any clubs gone before. The woe is me mentality at the club has to change, and it has to begin with the fans. COYB
How are supporters supposed to stop players getting injured?

What a strange argument

Kenshin

Player Valuation: £35m
Following Firmino's controversial offside goal, the Premier League have released a statement explaining why

It's safe to say, it hasn't gone down well...
That's from a sports Bible story

We never have headlines like that.

Maybe that's why we are unlucky, noone ever kicks off about wrong decisions go get the lucky ones happen

mahermi1

Player Valuation: £20m
That's from a sports Bible story

We never have headlines like that.

Maybe that's why we are unlucky, noone ever kicks off about wrong decisions go get the lucky ones happen
Christ imagine the headlines if they would have lost....well at least we could forget about Brexit for the next couple of weeks.lol

Tel001

Player Valuation: £60m
I was just going to mention Hibbos odd illness, we have bizarre injuries, i'd be interested to see if other teams do, I don't really pay attention to other clubs.
Scholes comes to mind ... didn’t he get a sudden problem with his eyes after an illness and was out for a while I think .

Joey66

Player Valuation: £70m
No Ls in our team name the other lot have TWO and my late father always stated they stood for luck he was never wrong......

efcforever

Player Valuation: £8m
Didn't Arteta, Jags and Yakubu pretty much all have the same injury in a runup to the FA Cup final? I recall it being "a freak injury" that just so happened to occur more than once.
Yep. Arguably our 3 best players at the time all out of the biggest game in the club's recent history.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.