Unai Emery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Failed in this league, really lol? He came 5th in the premier league and 2nd in the Europa league in his first season in this league which would be pretty damn great for Everton especially when you add to it the fact that in the last 5 years he has won 3 Europa leagues, 3 other Trophies and 1 league title whereas we haven't won anything at all for 25 years.

Mate he can’t do it in this league and away from home they’re as bad as us under silva

I was fan of Emery but if he struggled with Arsenal, he will certainly struggle here

He finished 5th (a point from 4th) and a Europa League final last season.

They were about 7th or 8th when he got the sack. A rocky patch in form that the fans got worried about and got on his back.

Probably he's a bit too much like Wenger of the past few years in terms of style. But that's why they got him in. He's certainly wasn't doing any worse at Wenger for the past few years.

But I don't know what their fans want. Cos challenging for the title isn't gonna happen for a while regardless of who they get in

He finished 5th (a point from 4th) and a Europa League final last season.

They were about 7th or 8th when he got the sack. A rocky patch in form that the fans got worried about and got on his back.

Probably he's a bit too much like Wenger of the past few years in terms of style. But that's why they got him in. He's certainly wasn't doing any worse at Wenger for the past few years.

But I don't know what their fans want. Cos challenging for the title isn't gonna happen for a while regardless of who they get in

Yep spot on - people go on like they were in the bottom half under him.

He's a decent manager who do people want some bum from Argentina or Greece who's never won a carrot in a proper league ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.