Travel and accom. for semi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting that world choice day return train direct to Wembley. Got a spare seat if anyone needs it £79

Watford Friday and Saturday with me arl fella jurys inn I guarantee I get collared for the couch bed

Boston manor hotel in Ealing Friday and sat 5 of us can't wait,I'm driving home Sunday hopefully with a massive hangover

Weeks and weeks ago I bought Advanced Virgin return tickets when I thought we were playing Palace on the 23rd.

The return ticket is for a little after 8pm from Euston. But Virgin said recently there's no late trains on that date.

I should be able to get refunded for that right?

That's where we are mate, was packed with blues last time
Just looking at that now for me and the wife £208 for friday and saturday. what did everyone do on the friday night?

also a 24 min journey to Wembley park sounds nice with just the one change

Just looking at that now for me and the wife £208 for friday and saturday. what did everyone do on the friday night?

also a 24 min journey to Wembley park sounds nice with just the one change

There are direct trains lasting just over 10 mins. Friday night was wetherspoons where it was full of Everton then we just moved on to a few bars.

There are direct trains lasting just over 10 mins. Friday night was wetherspoons where it was full of Everton then we just moved on to a few bars.
cheers. Struggling to decide what to do. Want the atmosphere but dont know whether i can get a ticket for a week or so, but at the same time £208 seems like a decent deal for a weekend away anyhow.

cheers. Struggling to decide what to do. Want the atmosphere but dont know whether i can get a ticket for a week or so, but at the same time £208 seems like a decent deal for a weekend away anyhow.

I booked through booking.com which is fully refundable up to a night before. Could be worth a look, it was cheaper than going direct as well.

I am in the same boat time wise. Would prefer somewhere like this if I get a ticket but want to be in central London to make something of the weekend if I don't get a ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.