Travel and accom. for semi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Train down from Warrington Sat morn. Staying at a RS pals on the Sat night then back up Sunday lunchtime. Expecting to remember very little.

Anybody going down without a ticket? I was going to, still may, but when I read on here that local pubs couldn't show the game I started having doubts.

I am flying over without a ticket. Hoping to get something sorted but if I wait until I have a ticket before I arrange travel I might not be able to get a flight.
It's where to stay that's the problem, if I don't get a ticket being in central London would be more convenient but if I get one something more convenient to Wembley would be better

I am flying over without a ticket. Hoping to get something sorted but if I wait until I have a ticket before I arrange travel I might not be able to get a flight.
It's where to stay that's the problem, if I don't get a ticket being in central London would be more convenient but if I get one something more convenient to Wembley would be better
It's a tough call, but if you've paid for flights you may aswell, the good thing is the Kick off is 5:15 so it gives you plenty of time to enjoy the day then get leave at 4 ish to get far enough away from the ground to view it.

I'm still hopeful have a few irons in the fire, also their is the touts, but if I purchased off them early in the day I'd be panicking all day that it'd be fake, the other option leave it until late to try and get one, and that's where the issue of it not being on local TVs comes into play as if I couldn't find one id miss the first half hour trying to find a pub with it on, the atmosphere in the pubs prior to the game is just too good to be missed though.

If you did go this way tell the person selling the ticket can you take a picture of them, if it is a scam they will say no if they say yes and it's a fake
spread the picture around

Anybody going down without a ticket? I was going to, still may, but when I read on here that local pubs couldn't show the game I started having doubts.
The last time v Liverpool, I with another 300 fans who failed to get ticket watched game in pub near Wembley. all good until dustbin mistake.

Ticket touts are outside Hilton hotel

If you did go this way tell the person selling the ticket can you take a picture of them, if it is a scam they will say no if they say yes and it's a fake
spread the picture around
I will try that I think. I was also wondering if Wembley offices would be open and could confirm the ticket was fine without scanning it, then I could get on it safe in the knowledge my ticket was sound, read on here a couple of Irish lads paid £350 for 2 and both were fake.

The last time v Liverpool, I with another 300 fans who failed to get ticket watched game in pub near Wembley. all good until dustbin mistake.

Ticket touts are outside Hilton hotel
Did anyone have any success with the touts.

Status
Not open for further replies.