Travel and accom. for semi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit of a novice with this so may seem a daft question but I've got an Oyster Card (going to see a bit of London as well at the weekend) will I be able to use this on a train to Wembley?

Bit of a novice with this so may seem a daft question but I've got an Oyster Card (going to see a bit of London as well at the weekend) will I be able to use this on a train to Wembley?

Yes you will mate. Get on the jubilee line and get off at Wembley Park, that's by far and away the most convenient station.

To anyone else using the tube - if you don't have an Oyster like @SunKing above, you can tap in and out with your contactless bank cards as well now (I use mine all the time these days). This or an oyster works out well cheaper than a day travel card all the way out to Wembley.

You can use contactless debit cards on train and tube now

Just getting the train 9pm Friday night, come back from Euston 6pm Sunday. Get me dar on the eccies, in Cafe de Paris, saturday night.
OqM3JRT.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.