Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talksport spouting this morning that Stones will hand a transfer request in if the next bid gets rejected
Grim

40m + sell stones. That is good money we can spend elsewhere. I know is beyond boss, but his position on the pitch isn't as influencial as further up field. In short we can do fine without him

the nearer we actually get to signing someone the more I feel like Stones will actually go.
Why else does it take us so long to turn interest into a bid and into talks.
Is there a Martinez press conference at 9:00am today?

If Stones puts in a transfer request which I really hope he doesn't. I don't think we will have much choice other than to sell him. IMO that's the one thing that's puts it out of Kenwights and Martinez hands, other than to try and get a few million more that's it,. I'd have lost faith in stones, i would then think of him the same bracket as Rooney and Lescott. Martinez is trying to build as team Stones knows it's then he would be jumping ship for money, as he's got years to wins things. So fingers cross he just leaves it's to the clubs to fight it out and not try to push it himself.

Talksport spouting this morning that Stones will hand a transfer request in if the next bid gets rejected
Grim
They're just regurgitating the crap that the S*n has put out there. TS 'understands' is merely the Moose reading the papers. Dogging Stan is about the only one there who gets any genuine info.

Status
Not open for further replies.