Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be perfectly happy with this transfer window if we sign Yarmolenko and Mori plus the signings of Cleverly and Deulofeu added with Mirallas and McCarthy extending contracts and holding on to Stones. Would be a very solid window and shows we are building around young talent and not willing to sell them off.

Looking forward to the press conference tomorrow. I wonder if he will be very diplomatic or dismiss it out of hand like he did with Evans.

Looking forward to the press conference tomorrow. I wonder if he will be very diplomatic or dismiss it out of hand like he did with Evans.
he will say 'we don't talk about players at other clubs, but Andriy is a top player as you know''

and he'll either say mori is signing or keep scthum on it until it's finalised.

Yeah that's right mate. All those clubs who've been champing at the bit all summer for the chance to sign the injury-prone Gibson, the currently injured McGeady and the workhorse Naismith will come running in the next week begging Kenwright to accept their offers.

Dream on.
I think certainly Naismith and to a degree McGeady could bring something to a newly promoted side. Many sides would be thrilled to have Naismith and I'm personally not sure he hasn't a role to play in our squad.

no, but our biggest.

Feel we will get striker on loan and lennon last day, yarmolenko before last day imo.
Why mate? I don't get people's fascination. Deulofeu, McGeady(who isn't leaving folks!) and The Yarm if we get him all right wingers.
Why waste little money we will have left on Lennon whom we don't need?

Why mate? I don't get people's fascination. Deulofeu, McGeady(who isn't leaving folks!) and The Yarm if we get him all right wingers.
Why waste little money we will have left on Lennon whom we don't need?
Are you ITK on this mate?...or just wishful thinking in the hope that rumours of his staying may boost your flagging ASS movement.

no, but our biggest.

Feel we will get striker on loan and lennon last day, yarmolenko before last day imo.

Ambitious that considering Martinez said 3 more in prior to the Holgate signing. I know Holgate doesn't really count in his 3 but still, that'd mean we'd have signed 5 since he said 3 more in. Can't see it myself.

I think we might loan a striker and that'll be it, if Yarmolenko goes through that is.

Are you ITK on this mate?...or just wishful thinking in the hope that rumours of his staying may boost your flagging ASS movement.
The ASS will have a permanent place etched in the annals of history. ASS does not get bent over for anyone.
The honourable one himself, Manager of the great Everton FC, Mr El Chico, El Fluffo, El Phenomeno has made it clear on many occasions McGeady isn't leaving.
On top of that, it doesn't make financial sense to spend big on The Yarm and The Del, already have The Geads, and then waste more little money we have on another right winger to sit on the bench.

Ambitious that considering Martinez said 3 more in prior to the Holgate signing. I know Holgate doesn't really count in his 3 but still, that'd mean we'd have signed 5 since he said 3 more in. Can't see it myself.

I think we might loan a striker and that'll be it, if Yarmolenko goes through that is.
holgate isnt counted mate

mori, yarm = 2/3 and i think mcgeady may go end of window too

Status
Not open for further replies.