Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

We have a great squad in the making here, with a young strong core, we just need to keep hold of Stones, which IMO we will do. We also need to get rid of the dead wood to give some flexibility with the wages

“IF” we sign Yarmolenko and Mori, then we need to clear out McGeady this window. Then in January or next year, shift Osman and Hibbert into the coaching staff and sell/give away Pienaar, Gibson (if not gone sooner).

See, that's easy... Make it happen Everton:coffee:

Imagine he confirms Mori and Yarmo + reiterates Stones is going nowhere.

He could say phenomenal as many times as he wanted.

"I don't talk about other teams players." Said Martinez. The Blues boss also took the rather unusual stance of not talking about his own. "We don't talk about our own players, it wouldnt be right for the team mentally and the player themselves. We have phenomenal talent, young players who know where is best for their development."

Does Kenwright think everyone is stupid. He sells top players on the deadline day so that there isn't any time to spend the money.

Hoping there is some SERIOUS movement today!

upload_2015-8-21_9-33-8.png

The lad has been mithering me about this all week , keeps asking me what number do I think he will be and cant wait for the 3rd kit next week. If we get this over the line , I think they wont be able to keep up with the demand for player printing.

Status
Not open for further replies.