Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
WH in for another no10 after getting a better one in Payet? Fair do's them and Stoke are really putting themselves about this window

I haven't seen halilovic play. What is his position?

Now. I'll caveat this by confessing that I've never seen him play. However he is, and has been an attacking, creative midfielder of high repute for some time. Barca took him from Dinamo at an early age. He's diminutive and plays in a similar manner to Modric by all accounts.

Think Modric when he came to Spurs, playing off a forward - rather than the more developed Modric playing from a deeper role.

I'm very, very keen to see him come to Goodison. He's full of potential though certainly would fall into the "can he do it on a cold Tuesday night at Stoke" bracket.

Now. I'll caveat this by confessing that I've never seen him play. However he is, and has been an attacking, creative midfielder of high repute for some time. Barca took him from Dinamo at an early age. He's diminutive and plays in a similar manner to Modric by all accounts.

Think Modric when he came to Spurs, playing off a forward - rather than the more developed Modric playing from a deeper role.

I'm very, very keen to see him come to Goodison. He's full of potential though certainly would fall into the "can he do it on a cold Tuesday night at Stoke" bracket.

The fact that he has international caps in a team that boasts Modric, Rakitic and Kovocic is promising.

Ffs+you+didn+t+really+mix+up+a+masterpiece+like+monty+_140b606b8f3bd58fde50d0f97df53354.jpg

The fact that he has international caps in a team that boasts Modric, Rakitic and Kovocic is promising.

Football Manager wonderkid. They don't all kick on, there is however a very high hit rate.

Alas, I do agree that the Bilic link is strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.