Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your bezzy mate Naisy will be well getting some game time now Davek, especially with Cleverley out injured that's made the left wing slot available for Martinez to pick him again lol
I immediately knew that when Dier crocked Cleverley on Saturday.

I still think he'll be bench fodder though.

dbc.gif

Can we please stop calling him a reserve ? If all goes to plan, he could become a longterm replacement for Jags.
It's a risky signing, very risky, it started at 4m, then 6, then finished up at 9.5m.

What else would you call him while he's sat on the bench while Jags and Stones are playing week in week out.

Yes, so he'll use his strengths to his advantage, which will advance everton also (obviously). We have Mirallas, Rom, Deulofeu, Barkley who are more than capable of tearing teams apart. We looked 'Phenomenal' against Southampton. This could be a great season for us, regardless of this failed no10 player. Crisis aborted i say.
Sounds like a great plan. Unfortunately, most teams wont give us space to counter into...hence the necessity to solve that massive problem with a playmaker.

I'm speechless it's happened.

Playmaker
Centre back
New striker

...in that order (and with the first one streets ahead in terms of necessity).

It beggars belief one wasn't bought.
Think goalkeeper was honestly more important than a new striker. But I agree, we desperately need the player that can break down disciplined teams.

By that logic it's not one season. Remember the fool's errand of putting all our eggs in the Nolito basket last season. I see no one signed Cheryshev. He was available for 15m. Good player and good age who creates plenty of chances. Why didn't we take him.

Mate. Could you answer the following:

What do you know about Quintero? His attitude? The way he trains? Has he got any injuries which is why bigger clubs haven't bought? Does he want to move to rainy England? Is he poor with languages so doesn't fancy isolation in this country? What about his family?

You know diddly squat mate.

And then also apply the above questions to this Cheryshev fella and let us have those answers please.

Can we please stop calling him a reserve ? If all goes to plan, he could become a longterm replacement for Jags.
don't get the reserve shouts either, he's a first team player, if either jags or stones pick up a knock or are out of form, mori plays, it's a season with like 50 games, he is taking the place of distin and alcaraz.. he will get game time.

Status
Not open for further replies.