Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking that Yarmolenko, like Konoplyanka, would actually be more expensive to sign on a free because of the ridiculous signing on and agent fees. For that reason it really doesn't matter that he's in the last year of his contract

My exact feeling mate.

Funny how no other news outlet in the entire world has wind of not one bid from is but two. Two massive ones too.

My head is battered here. I've read this about 13 times and i just don't know.

Excitement, frustration, realization, lob on's, excitement, fume, confusion. Strange day.

Probably means Midtable. Cant quibble from last season really.

Precise translation is not "midtable", but closer to "something that fully lost its` value". It was written by russian propaganda journo, so definitely he aimed for insult. Don`t pay attention to it.

Think Martinez has a big signing up he's sleeve without needing to sell stones first and I believe it could definitely be yarmolenko tbh ......why come out asking us to trust him and backing bill if he's just gonna end up with egg on he's face ....doesn't make sense does it ? The pressure is on the board now and to sell stones and not sign the 3 players Robbie has stated he wanted would be suicide even for our board !!! The yarmolenko link seems to be more than just rumours and has more substance than most of the jarg we've been seeing since the window opened !! I for one think he will be here before we play Spurs definitely

Status
Not open for further replies.