Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The latest line out of Kyiv is that his agent is expected in Liverpool to discuss with us.

This literally broke about 15 mins ago and is on the site I trusted he most while I served out there. I've emailed a mate who knows someone who works for them, and as soon as I hear anything back I'll post it up.

Put it this way, this is the first time I've genuinely got my hopes up about him, as until,now nothing was adding up.

Edit: the line came out about 3 hours ago, so apologies if this has already been posted by someone earlier on here.
Agent expected in Liverpool ? Starts car.

...prefer to seal Yarmelenko deal with more monies up front than add one and sell one. He's only 25, not sure how much he'd be worth with 5 years left on his contract.

From my mate back there (who had this from a contact at a sports journalism company):

"Our sources say it's not yet final. I don't think it's a bad move for him - he is not yet up to the level of top teams in EPL and spurs are in limbo in the last few years. So everton is good choice"

Please don't shoot the messenger! I'm not ITK on football transfers, it's just a fortunate coincidence I've got mates back there from working in Kyiv for 4 years and one of them is very well connected and is a mad blue (he's been over to see us half a dozen times in the past couple of years). As ever, I'll post up whatever I get fom him.

Fingers crossed.....

Well, they will assume we are minted being in the richest league in the world. Cant blame them.
I thought their owner said it wasn't about the money though?

He acknowledges the players wishes to not renew and he only wants a team his player deserves, for being so loyal.

Or something like that

I highly doubt it will be £17.5m up front, it'll be spread over a few years. Even if it is spread over 3 years (more likely 4 or 5), that's only about £6m this season, so yes, we should have that.
at least we're negotiating and not just walking away, ey.

Sad to say, but SE is a reliable source. Factually what they say: 1. termination fee between Everton and Dynamo is agreed,
2. personal contract was allowed to be sent to player
3. open issues - bonuses and % from further Sale, but it is said in such way that these issues seem to be not difficult to agree

I've come down a bit now from my earlier high. Feels like I'm in the movie trainspotting, as these latest blag accounts and stories etc are cancelling my excitement out.

Guess I best get some work done

Status
Not open for further replies.