Transfer Window Summary

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly believe this is geniuenly where people get this idea that he's 'shaky' or 'is always a mistake waiting to happen' simply because he has a tendancy to look a bit awkward in his movement. The reality is that he's good with the ball and a solid defender in general.. but na he 'looks awkward' so that automatically means that he's clumsy and slow.

He’s gangly that’s very true.

When I qualified as a proper grade A, best degree you can get boss dancer at RADA I started my own tap dance school up and the person who is in the video is a good friend called Cuthbert Chits-Gallore who qualified from the rival school called LAMDA (look it up I ain't lying) . What he's dancing there is contemporary tap/jaz/rap which he learned at my Monday morning (50p if you bring a friend) class.

He's an Aston Villa fan so it's a shame to see the knobhead stoop so low in wearing a Newcastle shirt.

I've got this vision now of you waltzing round the Lisbon like Fred Astaire macca!

I've got this vision now of you waltzing round the Lisbon like Fred Astaire macca!

Lou, I've body popped backwards out of that place and in doing so I actually created the moonwalk dance by accident.

When I was writing most of Michael Jackson hits I just so happened to show him my new dance moves and what do you know, the cheeky tit robbed them.

Fred Astaire though, poetry in motion that kid. I heard Nike Air Max were actually designed by scientists watching his angelic tippy tappy movement across the floor

Lou, I've body popped backwards out of that place and in doing so I actually created the moonwalk dance by accident.

When I was writing most of Michael Jackson hits I just so happened to show him my new dance moves and what do you know, the cheeky tit robbed them.

Fred Astaire though, poetry in motion that kid. I heard Nike Air Max were actually designed by scientists watching his angelic tippy tappy movement across the floor
tbh, I thought Ginger should get as much, if not more credit than Fred, afterall, she had to do all his moves...going backwards...in high heels.
Just sayin like.

Our centre backs were two of our best players yesterday, but our lack of a CB signing is the greatest failure.

I thought we were stacked in central midfield, but after 1 game we have 2 out with injuries and 1 suspended. A fraction of the same bad luck in defence and we are up a creek.

Status
Not open for further replies.