Training in Austria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alio

They call me Avocado Baby
So....this feels weird posting about Everton, here, you know, on GOT.

Anyway, all players are there, other than the one's who have been playing International football this summer? Is that right?

So, the Yak and Yobo are back and out there? Fellaini?

Anyone heard anything, is Barkley still injured etc?

Nice accent........New Jersey?? Someone finish that line x

Yobo isn't there. He's been told to stay away.

Not sure about the Yak, but someone on here said Fellaini's joining up with them now.

Someone said on twitter (one of the players) that Yak was there too. Looking fit (for a 40 year old)

I know it won't happen but I hope we keep him. THT wrote a good article on his/LCAB's site about the Yak, and I agreed with him.

Quite simply, he's got to be more use to us than £3 or 4 mil or whatever we get for him. Because let's be honest, whatever we get for him is going to be an embarrassing fee.

Indeed, James Wallace is rooming with Ross Barkley but is annoyed he's forgot Football Manager 2011.

I like wearing their cloths when they're out training.....

Run, Football, Run, Run, Football, Run, Run, Football, Run....and so on

Last edited:
Indeed, James Wallace is rooming with Ross Barkley but is annoyed he's forgot Football Manager 2011.

I like wearing their cloths when they're out training.....

Run, Football, Run, Run, Football, Run, Run, Football, Run....and so on

:oops:

What? It's not like I dress up pretending to be a lady with my [Poor language removed] pushed between my legs asking people if I look sexy. You think I'm sick or something?

Get Jo On...how much bleach have you been drinking over the past couple of weeks?

Do you need to sit down for a minute, mate?

I know it won't happen but I hope we keep him. THT wrote a good article on his/LCAB's site about the Yak, and I agreed with him.

Quite simply, he's got to be more use to us than £3 or 4 mil or whatever we get for him. Because let's be honest, whatever we get for him is going to be an embarrassing fee.

It all depends how much of a fall out/disagreement he had with Moyes. Obviously not on the Yobo scale as he's actually there.

I agree entirely, whatever fee we get for him clearly isn't going to exceed £4m as he's not really proven his fitness following the Achilles injury. Worth holding on to if he's fit I'd say.

Get Jo On...how much bleach have you been drinking over the past couple of weeks?

Do you need to sit down for a minute, mate?

You think I type standing up?

Nothing better than being deadly serious eh? Everything I said was true, apart from the dressing up part.

You think I type standing up?

Nothing better than being deadly serious eh? Everything I said was true, apart from the dressing up part.

I would be all for keeping the Yak - frankly i dont think we can sign anyone better then he is, if we added say a Shane Long to that and give him a year or so to develop it wouldnt be abd idea.

It would mean the Yak going for free next summer though, but with no takers thus far in the window it may be like that anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.