Training in Austria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laughing at this picture of the squad up the mountain and surrounded by the normal Austrian holidaymakers. Like the lions' cage at the zoo.

(I plead guilty to being a sad EFC trainspotter but isn't that the Azeri kid Abdullayev standing next to Duffy?)

That pic is ace.

Where is Arteta?

Fellaini looks like the naughty boy in class at the back.

Becks looks weird.

And our squad is full of kids.

It's great seeing the young lads training with the first team. Makes me optimistic about them getting some game time next season. I have my fingers crossed for Silva, Vellios, Baxter, and Magaye. They'll be like new signings! XD *is crying in the inside*

Ace pics.

Two things stand out, though. Well one does -- Vellios being totally dreamy -- and one doesn't -- where the flip is Arteta?!

Looks like the Yak is back!

I wonder if Davey's keeping him as an insurance plan for if/when we don't sign that new quality striker we need.

It just seems odd that he's back when Yobo has been told to stay away, when both are in very similar situations.

im loving the fellaini new sideshow bob look.

also love the photo today on the main sight where captain pointy looks on in awe at the moyesiah pointing with 2 fingers ......... show him how its done boss !

btw , is arteta not in austria ?

Whew. Thank you. I was having a hard time placing it.

I wonder if Davey's keeping him as an insurance plan for if/when we don't sign that new quality striker we need.

It just seems odd that he's back when Yobo has been told to stay away, when both are in very similar situations.

it looks like he's pushed to the side in the picture near the reserve players, maybe moyes is keeping him on as a lesson "keep up your fitness or you could end up looking like this"

Yeah thats the part i find weird mate, Joey could be back soon enough if Fernabache get an embargo on signing players.

Ace pics.

Two things stand out, though. Well one does -- Vellios being totally dreamy -- and one doesn't -- where the flip is Arteta?!

You beat me to it RFUS...Where in the world is Mikel Arteta? Not like he was on international duty. Strange things are a foot at the Circle K.

You beat me to it RFUS...Where in the world is Mikel Arteta? Not like he was on international duty. Strange things are a foot at the Circle K.

I think a few peeps mentioned 'tets before me.

But seemingly I'm the only one who thinks Vellios is dreamy.

Status
Not open for further replies.