Tottenham vs Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
The extremely Spurs filled establishment were all well gutted after the first goal went in and the bloke sitting behind me grumbled 'I hate these Giant-Killing mid-table teams like Everton'.

That right there is why Spurs have started so [Poor language removed], they've had so much compliments about their team they suddenly think their succesful and one of the 'big 4' as sky like to call them. When they realise they have to wake up and work hard it will be too late for them.

Maybe thats a tactic we can use against all the teams:

Everton: "You know, your a really good team and all your players are awesome, your bound to win the leage"

(opponent looking slightly embarased at compliment)
Opponent: "Aw shucks, its so sweet of you to say that, you know your pre.."

Then smack them when their least expecting it and win comfortably.:D

That right there is why Spurs have started so [Poor language removed], they've had so much compliments about their team they suddenly think their succesful and one of the 'big 4' as sky like to call them. When they realise they have to wake up and work hard it will be too late for them.

Maybe thats a tactic we can use against all the teams:

Everton: "You know, your a really good team and all your players are awesome, your bound to win the leage"

(opponent looking slightly embarased at compliment)
Opponent: "Aw shucks, its so sweet of you to say that, you know your pre.."

Then smack them when their least expecting it and win comfortably.:D

That's correct Sim, can you imagine if the rs, Manure, Chelski or Gooners had won at WHL by that score.................enough said mate they're all tossers who begrudge any team in the normal 16 their moment in the sun!

hahahahaha, no fears there mate. I am going to let TW know next time. ;) ;) ;)

I wouldn't blame you Gaz, I've told you to come to our place, Monty says that you are all mates together here, not from what I've seen pal. Can you tell me why a story we put up 10 days ago is only now being treated as news here, saints preserve us. Most sites would have killed for that story, this one laughed at you, sad mate.

I wouldn't blame you Gaz, I've told you to come to our place, Monty says that you are all mates together here, not from what I've seen pal. Can you tell me why a story we put up 10 days ago is only now being treated as news here, saints preserve us. Most sites would have killed for that story, this one laughed at you, sad mate.

Digs quit it mate, you've made your point quite rightly enough said lad. If you don't like it that much stay on your site, now I've said that in the forum OK? You and Gaz were spot on and others were, well should I just say wrong. Gaz, you are going nowhere my son, if you do I'll haunt you, OK;)

What about this 'new signing' Gaz

Status
Not open for further replies.