Tottenham vs Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just knew we had the beating of them after the first minute, we had confidence written all over us, we were up for it from the begining, Arteta was a different class and AJ covered every inch of grass for the cause, that save of Howard's was unbelivable.
Brilliant start to the season, we are proud of you lads. COYB

I just knew we had the beating of them after the first minute, we had confidence written all over us, we were up for it from the begining, Arteta was a different class and AJ covered every inch of grass for the cause, that save of Howard's was unbelivable.
Brilliant start to the season, we are proud of you lads. COYB

Well,, come along, we deserve an explanation, where were you, I even gave you a mention as you hadn't been in. RTMB sent mountees out looking for you, Chico offered a reward, Gaz didn't give a toss, as always Mr Cool. What happened and if it happens again a certain someone will be giving you detention young man:angry: :angry: :angry: :( :oops: :hay: :toilet: :toilet: :confused: :stick: :x

One thing that have stood out to me this so far this season is the fact that we haven't been shown a card yet! We play tough, but so far the referees have deemed it acceptable hard. :)

Well,, come along, we deserve an explanation, where were you, I even gave you a mention as you hadn't been in. RTMB sent mountees out looking for you, Chico offered a reward, Gaz didn't give a toss, as always Mr Cool. What happened and if it happens again a certain someone will be giving you detention young man:angry: :angry: :angry: :( :oops: :hay: :toilet: :toilet: :confused: :stick: :x

Watched the game in the pub, ( surprised you lot never heard me! ;) ) came home 'tired & emotional', went upstairs to brush my teeth (dodgy kebab ), dropped the toothpaste, bent to pick it up and promptly did my back in, muscle spasm or something, just couldn't get to the computer downstairs so crawled into bed, Paula rushed upstairs after an hour to see if i was ok, i said not really, but at least i've got minty breath. :dodgy: :D .
Great to see you back Jim, hope you're well mate. ;)

You bitch. I had to go to work, I was walking out of the door as Lescott scored. I just knew it was going to be a great game.

Anyway, will call you later when I am on the road. ;) ;)

You bitch. I had to go to work, I was walking out of the door as Lescott scored. I just knew it was going to be a great game.

Anyway, will call you later when I am on the road. ;) ;)

No more hot tips please (now you can all do your best with that linelol lol lol lol lol lol ) you know what happened last timelol lol lol lol lol

Watched the game in the pub, ( surprised you lot never heard me! ;) ) came home 'tired & emotional', went upstairs to brush my teeth (dodgy kebab ), dropped the toothpaste, bent to pick it up and promptly did my back in, muscle spasm or something, just couldn't get to the computer downstairs so crawled into bed, Paula rushed upstairs after an hour to see if i was ok, i said not really, but at least i've got minty breath. :dodgy: :D .
Great to see you back Jim, hope you're well mate. ;)

Bloody hell mate you've been Chico'd, well at least your bentlol lol lol lol

There's nowt worse than a bad back, I know about it when mine goes. I assume that Paula 'saw' to you;) ;) ;)

Didn't know this forum was back up - ventured out to a North London pub to watch this game - Spurs fans really do make me laugh!!

The extremely Spurs filled establishment were all well gutted after the first goal went in and the bloke sitting behind me grumbled 'I hate these Giant-Killing mid-table teams like Everton'. Unbelievable, what do you make of that - maybe his drinking mate was that Polish striker recently linked with us!!!

Even the london press the following day ran a spoof ad for new Spurs defenders, reading, 'capable defenders wanted to stop mid-table teams sticking 3 past us in one half'!! Again, I think the journo was that Polish guy.

Anyway, by the latter stages of the game the locals were in awe of Micky, one quoting 'That Arteta, he's a serial killer' - in reference to his ability to rip their team apart.They also seemed somewhat jealous of the spirit shown by our forwards in chasing down every ball.

Just a pity I couldn't celebrate out loud, but some Arsenal fan (I'm guessing) rubbed it in their faces for me when he ran 3 rounds of the pub, totally pissing himself when our third went in!!! (I mean larfing when I say pissing!!)

Great trip out, but I think the locals are slowly starting to suss me out!!;)

are they blind... or stupid... or both?

where did they finish last season and where did we finish... christ it doesn't take a genius to figure it out.

If 6th is mid table now, god help us all.

Spurs' problem is this, they spent 40m on strikers and midfielders and then went... (puts on dumb ogre voice) "oooh... we haven't got any defenders cos they is all injurdeded..."

fail to prepare? prepare to fail.

Everton [Poor language removed] all over Spurs.
I think 5 or 6 Spurs trophy cabinets can comftably fit into just one of our trinket holders. they're dogshit and always will be - fat manager, deluded fans, god I hate cockneys.
I love beating West Ham & Spurs, especially Spurs.

Everton [Poor language removed] all over Spurs.
I think 5 or 6 Spurs trophy cabinets can comftably fit into just one of our trinket holders. they're dogshit and always will be - fat manager, deluded fans, god I hate cockneys.
I love beating West Ham & Spurs, especially Spurs.

and what about the bloody gooners, nothing is better than beating them from London (we're used to beating shitty Spurslol lol ):angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.